What's new

Tucson MMJ: disgusting

desertgreen

hi guys, just wanted to get this out there. the tucson dispensaries are price gouging dirt merchants. i got my card last month and was so excited to be a part of the mmj culture. now i just feel ripped off. i could have bought so much street with the money i spent on the card. but live and learn i guess.

there is literally 1 dispensary in tucson with quality. 2 strains out of 13 were nice, but 65 for an 1/8. the first thing i saw when i walked in was an oil rig in the case so i asked about oil. the tattooed scenester kids working there called me a pig.

i get the feeling that these dispensaries are just ripping off cancer patients looking for a new medicine who dont understand quality. really sad.

i would really like to find some kind of network in tucs of patients and growers who understand quality, but arent trying to rip me off.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Better to grow your own....THEN you know it's good stuff....and can be proud of your own medicine (achievement)!!

desertgreen

Better to grow your own....THEN you know it's good stuff....and can be proud of your own medicine (achievement)!!

totally. this bullshit 25 mile law in az is forcing us into these dumpsters that think there legal product is worth more than an illegal one. last time i checked illicit substances cost more.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

totally. this bullshit 25 mile law in az is forcing us into these dumpsters that think there legal product is worth more than an illegal one. last time i checked illicit substances cost more.

Laws are nothing more than opinions, and the only opinion that matters is yours.

I don't see no 25 mile rule. :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have excellent climate to grow....both autos (4-7 harvests) and photoperiods. Best satisfaction from weaning away from dispensaries, is watching your grows transform day by day!!! Get it going!! ;o) I'm sure there are ways to go/grow incognito. If 25 mi. law is really enforced....grow a lot of flowers/vines and camouflage autoflowers amongst them (in pots). I've had folks get within 1 ft. of plants (interspersed with varying grasses/flowers) in pots....they didn't see them!!

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Laws are nothing more than opinions, and the only opinion that matters is yours.

I don't see no 25 mile rule. :)

The "25 Mile Rule" will be triggered by the opening of medical marijuana dispensaries in Arizona. This portion of the law states someone within 25 miles of a medical marijuana dispensary cannot cultivate their own medical marijuana or use a caregiver to do so, even though that caregiver may be located 25 miles or more from a dispensary.

waveguide

Veteran
before the dispensaries there was an underground med club in tucson that had run for years. when the dispensaries started opening the people in the club got shut down. which is one of the reasons i don't trust the dispensaries, because it looks like someone wants us to get weed from one party instead of another.

they were cool. i remember m apologised to me once, because she had to charge $175 for a qp instead of $150 because it was quality. it was bubblegum, nicely grown. seeds were big, but i lost the line. would love to find that again.

another time she apologised because they only had brick at the same price. most of the time it wasn't compressed, eg. homegrown.

yeah, up to 2009 (i had to leave az for a while then) $150 a qp, could be good stuff or brick.

i thought $70 a quarter was steep when the disps started. well, i got no money or weed now.

anyway. good luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts