What's new

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
In previous statements she claimed overly consensual - e.g. on Bill Mahr - now a little overwhelmed by Trump. - could unwind.
There is no such thing asoverly consensual, it's just either consensuaal or non consensual. As far as here testimony goes she's still saying she consented to sex with Trump. Then again nobody ever tried to make the case that Trump raped her. She just made it clear that she did not agree to dinner with him with the expectation of having to have sex with him. She made it clear howver that she allowed the situation to become the way it did and just gave into him as the easiest way to get things over with so she could get out of his hotel room as quick as possible. So she didn't change anything she just clarified the context. Which she only had to do because of the way Trump's lawyers handled the cross examination

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is no such thing asoverly consensual, it's just either consensuaal or non consensual.
There certainly is within the framework of playing the victim as her court testimony seemingly portrays. As much as I hate using Fox or other big media, it is the only video I could find with a snippet of the interview;

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
There certainly is within the framework of playing the victim as her court testimony seemingly portrays. As much as I hate using Fox or other big media, it is the only video I could find with a snippet of the interview;

It's too bad they decided to leave out the part of her testimony where she said pretty much the exact same things that she said in that snippet from Bill Mahr. She's not now saying she was forced, or raped or grabbed. She admitted that it was consensual but that doesn't preclude the idea that she felt trapped or the Trump blocked her path to the door. The thing is, none of that is relevent because nothing about the case was accusing Trump of raping her or Me2'ing her. All she is testifying to is that there was in fact a sexual encounter between the two of them for which she was offered money to not go public with the story before the 2016 election. Since what the case is about is that Trump felt there was a bad enough story there about him having sex with another woman while he was married to Melania who was at home raising their then recently born son Barron. Further that Trump felt it was bad enough to pay her to keep things quiet, thru his lawyer at the time Michael Cohen and that he then paid Cohen back by disquising the payment into a bunch of smaller amounts falsely labelled as legal expenses.

Of course you're now going to hear all sorts of stuff on Fox, painting Cohen as a person that lies a lot, tc, etc. Yet what will be most damning from Cohen will be the audio tape of him and Trump discussing the plans to pay off Stormy where you'll hear Trump offer to use his own money and Cohen tells him no because he knows that would be able to be traced back to Trump aand how Cohen has talked to Allen Weisselberg about setting up the shell account to hide the money he'll use to pay Stormy with. So since the damning evidence will be a conversation where you can hear Trump himself, it won't matter that Cohen has been convicted of lying. Yet I bet Fox will do their best to leave that detail out. Just like they left out the part of Stormy's testimony where she pretty much testified to all the same things she told Bill Mahr.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
"The late, great Hannibal Lecter..." what in the actual fuck??
1715683229753.jpeg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Tubberville and other ass kissers show up at the trial - Pathetic !
Just like the other 90 odd felonies, they know it's all true.

Latest posts

Latest posts