What's new

Trinity is probably my new favorite smoke 💚

Dawgz_Daze

Didn't take long to realize at a young age I really had a love for the old school herb. That's just what always seems to jive with me. This is some killer Trinity 💚
IMG20220820221618.jpg

Dawgz_Daze

Looks good, I'm guessing by the looks of the bud they are Indica''s. 😎
I mean, truly the Indica/Sativa nomenclature is incorrect. Rice and many other crops are "sativa", and "indica" simply means native from India. Its a lazy label to describe characteristics of these plants and everyone seems to have theyre own definition of them lol
She's very potent, you notice every hit. Massive dinosaur leaves, I believe shes about a 9 weeker also. About to flip her for my first flower run. The nugs in the picture are grown by my friend who gifted me the cut. Been having him send me flower cause its so damn good lol

need4weed

Veteran
I mean, truly the Indica/Sativa nomenclature is incorrect. Rice and many other crops are "sativa", and "indica" simply means native from India. Its a lazy label to describe characteristics of these plants and everyone seems to have theyre own definition of them lol
She's very potent, you notice every hit. Massive dinosaur leaves, I believe shes about a 9 weeker also. About to flip her for my first flower run. The nugs in the picture are grown by my friend who gifted me the cut. Been having him send me flower cause its so damn good lol
You should S1 that bitch. Would love some seed

Latest posts

Latest posts