What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tribal weed? Feds say not so fast...

BlackBuds

Interesting:
"As indicated in the search warrant affidavits, the investigation to date indicates both operations may have been financed by a third-party foreign national,” it added. The warrant names Jerry Montour as possibly providing funds for the operation. Montour, 58, is the chief executive officer of cigarette manufacturer GRE, based out of Six Nations, Ontario, Canada."

panick503

Oh snap... guess thats one less thing to worry about. Pretty sure the article went on to say said canadian has been previously convicted of running herb from mexico to canada. I'm only 30, I'll admit I'm having a hard time imagining someone smuggling herb into canada...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
W T F is wrong with these governing organizations?
Do they think they can just say things then redact them when no one is looking?

This bull shit right here makes me wish for another civil war!

How the Hell is a nation called "Sovereign" when they have to follow some other nations rules?
I think that the government needs to stop using language that infers the exact opposite of their intentions.
That's called deceit, lying, dishonest, etc...

It's time for the war of the words to stop!

Jhhnn

Veteran
As the first link indicates, the Tribe apparently intended distribution off the reservation, thus putting them in the grey area of California/Federal law weirdness where the DEA can do their thing.

Latest posts

Latest posts