What's new

trays and pots

philfish

ooking for a source for 7" or 8" square pots fairly deep(need 20) and two 2.5" to 4" deep pans one 3ft. square and one 20"x32" to contain runoff. all are max measurements can be slightly smaller.
I'm in the north end of sonoma and willing to drive a bit. Any ideas?
PHILFish
Also need small air pump, Mylar, heat mats timers, etc

thc43

Veteran
Hi there mostly easy to find if $$ saving shop/ ring around

everything but the pots and heat mat you can find at aquarium, hardware and local stores without traveling to a grow shop.

air pump- best $$ online or fish shop

mylar/ panda film= fish shop/ hydro shop

heat mats- are normally made custom if u want to cover whole floor or veg floor/ heat, just for cloning heat trays with clones sitting slightly above trays of water will do. Dont buy folded or creased mats. Weak elements can be a hazzard and why some grow shops dont sell the mats. Timers dont need to be anything special check mat watt and dont exceed timer max watt/ volt or amp.

Pots- if you where after round solid or pots without drainage holes id say keep your eyes open most hardware sell them but maby not as thick and strong as hydro store bought. Square pots x 20 id ring a few nurserys before going to a grow shop. same with the saucers but if growing in coco run to waste dont bother you want good drainage not a soggy soil. water more often as apposed might mean 5 + watering per day.

Grow tray 3 foot x 3 foot or 90cm x 90cm x 20 cm deep( same as i have)- $75/ 50us find at any hydro shop may have to order 90cm is a very small tray normally atleast 1.3m x 1.3m x 20cm deep for a 500wter.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=768168&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
My_seedlings