What's new

Tom Hill Haze

kro-magnon

Veteran
Too bad she didn't make it to harvest but in august she was already incredibly massive. In real life I've not seen many plants of this size, one of my aunt was able to grow a massive plant with a bagseed supposedly from africa, the harvest was around 1,5kg, it's the biggest cannabis plant I've seen in front of me, it was a beauty with many colas making +/-50cm long.But the smoke was not of very high quality, you had to smoke quite a lot of it to be and stay high.

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
These were found at the country farm.
THH or Sam's OHxSk#1. All four of them and almost 20 years old seeds for sure. Like I said, a lot of the stuff is either mislabeled or not labeled at all but one thing for sure I remember that there were just 4 left of the THH I got way back in 2005 or so and pretty sure that there were no pure OHxSk#1 seeds left and if there was there should have been plenty more. Fingers crossed that they germinate, no matter what they end up to be, both options are very welcome.
20240929_153952.jpg

mudballs

No the plant pictured was
African Chocolate = Australian Chocolate clone, Chocolope leaner ( Outback Haze 1 clone x Chocolope Male)
x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

please avoid manipulating quotes like that in the future where i looks like someone said something else