Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kaiki developed his pics at home
I think this was a colombian :)

21206Haze_DSCN0404_copia-thumb.jpg

mudballs

OK thanks for clarification, this is your own cross. What's the genetic of the Double Sausage? Forget about the question it is pure THH. I had not read everything
It isn't direct from tom..i dont want to drop his name unless he says ok...but frequent flyer of hazeland...good shit in those seeds no doubt...it's pure THH pedigree as far as i know...we cooking with real ingredients

kro-magnon

Veteran
It isn't direct from tom..i dont want to drop his name unless he says ok...but frequent flyer of hazeland...good shit in those seeds no doubt...it's pure THH pedigree as far as i know...we cooking with real ingredients
Nice, some seeds from a mystery breeder made with a Double Sausage, you have all the ingredients to create a good old cannabis myth and legend🧙‍♂️ Good luck with those exotic seeds newt year, you plan to grow them outdoor? Your climate will allow you to get them to maturity you think? I don't know at what lat you are. For me when I was at lat 44(almost 45) this type of genetics would need to go until 15/30 november to be mature enough, I don't think I could grow them 100% outdoor, a cold frame would be the minimum needed

mudballs

Yes outdoor. I'm at 30°N so i can grow all the way into late december. Just gotta plan shit out correctly. Idk how exactly I'll play these just yet...with so much leeway in a growing year i have too many options lol

kro-magnon

Veteran
Yes outdoor. I'm at 30°N so i can grow all the way into late december. Just gotta plan shit out correctly. Idk how exactly I'll play these just yet...with so much leeway in a growing year i have too many options lol
Wow you can grow all year long at this lat. with a greenhouse or maybe just supplemental light to prevent flowering in winter time. It must be great to have this freedom of action with your garden but it is a lot of work and planning too. You can end with really massive plants with the THH if you plant them early, they will have months of growing before even showing sex.

mudballs

Wow you can grow all year long at this lat. with a greenhouse or maybe just supplemental light to prevent flowering in winter time. It must be great to have this freedom of action with your garden but it is a lot of work and planning too. You can end with really massive plants with the THH if you plant them early, they will have months of growing before even showing sex.
Screenshot_20240929-060943_Chrome.jpg

I've been known to do whacky things like that ;)

mudballs

But im better now for it...you should've seen the very first plants i tried to grow in 2g pots in my bedroom in 2014 😄
Thank god no pictures of those exist

Latest posts

Latest posts