What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Gold Colombian I was growing in the 70's you had to get up on the roof to see the tops.
View attachment 19073464
Thats amazing Randy. Friend of my family a sailor brought seeds from Colombia back in the 70s. I got to play with some of them and had my first stem rub experience with a small colombian plant. It left a mark. They always talked how huge they would get outdoors over here and that they didnt show any sign of flowering before it got too cold and as far as I knoe they mever tried to flower any indoors in the 80s. Too bad theres no seeds left.

kro-magnon

Veteran
cant say ive lost too much sleep over it ,
it would be unusual for them to take much time over such insignificant amounts ,
large amounts of dangerous drugs , yea maybe , so dont give your id for them when u send ,, lol ..

id say a few ounces of weed , or a hundred or so seed ,no law enforcement is gonna bother with talking to another countries international border control folks etc about ... though maybe ozzie ones would , they are such sticklers for the rules , fucking nanny state mentality ....

oh im sure u can scan anything with those machines ,]however ,its the time factor ,
they just dont have the time to have folks sitting there looking at every single letter ,
it slows down the mail , the back log would be enormous , the amount of mail sent here every day is a massive amount ,, too big for them to look through everything ,

so with the idea not much can get through in letters , they are the first not to be checked ,
its just logic really ....
there is all sorts of stuff coming through every single day , i know because i know folks receiving it ,
from cocaine , to ecstasy pills , mdma , you name it , its in the mail , and it arrives ... and it gets through ...
I've used small envelops for years to send stuff nationally and internationally with great success but now even for that I have to give my ID for international shipping outside of EU, it sucks because I can't send seeds as freely as I'd like.

elchischas

Veteran
Have you been able to get any of my old collection to sprout?
Hola hermano

I'm still making a plan to be able to bring your jewels back to life
A friend and I are exploring where the most suitable place is with the best technology to still be able to, no matter if we have to pay for it.
We planning little by little, revive these wonderful old school lines one by one. :rasta:

Dime

View attachment 19072686
Yes, lead can stop X-rays because of its high density and atomic number.
Lead's tightly packed atoms block X-rays from passing through.
Lead is often used as a shielding material to protect people and objects from radiation.

Just have to figure a way to print the CD label on lead now ;)
Packages labeled film still exempt from xray ?
View attachment 19072687
Best >>> :huggg:
We used to use carbon paper from credit cards when you had to swipe with a machine

acespicoli

My speculation is that a parcel with suspected X-ray shielding would be more likely to be flagged than just about anything else 🤷

Fight Club GIFs | Tenor

Back to plan A ? think I see where your going with this ;)

Attachments

• 2009_06_16_08_55_05__12_NC28703_LG.jpg
    2009_06_16_08_55_05__12_NC28703_LG.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 26

StickyBandit

The only international mail that I am a wear of you don't need to give ID for here is cards like Christmas or birthday cards should be the same there, I am thinking. The best time to post is Christmas and or Easter, their busiest time.
The C4 business document A4 size envelopes in Australia and NZ can be purchased and sent anywhere international with no ID. You can drop them in a street post box. I linked where to buy them earlier

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The C4 business document A4 size envelopes in Australia and NZ can be purchased and sent anywhere international with no ID. You can drop them in a street post box. I linked where to buy them earlier
No, I saw those Sticky, but I was referring to mail that you don't need to do anything other than go buy a few stamps for. People used to use them a lot, great for small amounts of seed stealthy also.

luvaduck

Old school stealth.
In the mail!

I’ve just soaked and sewn some
Thhz seed, second generation from mad Mac seed.
As they were growing, one stood out, more lime green. I sent Mac pictures and he confirmed that it was something that he looked for. He recommended I breed with it.
I did. Made another generation with if I remember correctly, 6 females.
The male was unusual, because it was
so similar to Thai that I have grown up growing, that sappy green mango type.
The second generation from that is under the ground today..
I have grown the cross of aunt of Farouk, both ways(parents), and the haze dad produced the goods.
Doing the cross again as we ponder.

Is the goods in Tom’s haze what aussies refer to as the mango?

kro-magnon

Veteran
The only international mail that I am a wear of you don't need to give ID for here is cards like Christmas or birthday cards should be the same there, I am thinking. The best time to post is Christmas and or Easter, their busiest time.
My brother got a card from Colombia when one of his friend was there, he had stuck 2 cards together and slide a bit of fairy dust inside. It was delivered at my brother's apartment without problem, it was a great surpriseo_O

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
@SeedyPast When I was younger, whenever I played mario games, I would unconsciously clench my asshole every single time I jumped. It was a long time, years and years, until I even noticed. Then I made a conscious effort to relax my asshole every time I pressed the jump button. Now I am cured. My asshole is completely independent from mario jumping. So you can do it with practice. There is a way out. You can rebuild your neural pathways. Don't allow the FBI and the DEA to control your asshole. Everyone deserves a relaxed asshole.
😂.
Looks like you left @Nexus7 all shook and shocked.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Look how dude had to send me seeds from Malawi. I asked how to get the phone open without breaking it, and he said he took the phone to a phone repair store and got them to use a heat iron to take phone apart, put seeds in and remelt the plastic. He said I may have to do the same thing. I just busted it open. I hope the heating iron didn't cause the seeds to get too hot.
IMG_20240824_154930335.jpg
IMG_20240824_155255488.jpg
IMG_20240823_163848556~2.jpg

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
would agree on the Gold Colombian….leave Aptos High (mid 70’s) at lunch and head to Cow Hill…hilltop that overlooked ocean…smoke few bowls in the old compartment pipes ….would put a smile on your mug and laugh till ya hurt…
first & foremost… always been about the high….
ganj on….