IMG_4215.jpeg
IMG_4216.jpeg
IMG_4217.jpeg
IMG_4218.jpeg
IMG_4213.jpeg

AmericanFarmer

Wow bro really beautiful specimen(s)
Where did you manage to get your MM?
Nice big fan leaves those MMs get HUGE outdoors!
I see it’s a cross of MM and to me that sounds like the ultimate THAI CROSS

Sub24ox7

Wow bro really beautiful specimen(s)
Where did you manage to get your MM?
Nice big fan leaves those MMs get HUGE outdoors!
I see it’s a cross of MM and to me that sounds like the ultimate THAI CROSS
I got mm/thai78 from Bushweed through seedbay. The Tom hill haze I got from a member here. I liked both a lot and thought they would make a great cross.

AmericanFarmer

I got mm/thai78 from Bushweed through seedbay. The Tom hill haze I got from a member here. I liked both a lot and thought they would make a great cross.
Thanks brother, your really doing them right! Gonna follow along keep us posted . Really digging those large Thai fan leafs. Let me ask you something else, where the seeds huge like most Thai seed or we’re they small. 🙏🏻

Sub24ox7

Made so few seeds like 16 it was just one small branch, wish I made more… I tried to this year but the pollen wasn’t good anymore. Going to open pollinate these plants. I unfortunately don’t have mm/thia78 anymore. It liked to auto flower in smaller pots.

The seeds were oblong and med small not tiny like seedsman haze. They were mottled
Like these mm/thia78 x grandfunk seeds

IMG_4242.jpeg

Added seedsman haze seeds for size
IMG_4243.jpeg
thh seed

IMG_4245.jpeg

Last edited:

AmericanFarmer

Made so few seeds like 16 it was just one small branch, wish I made more… I tried to this year but the pollen wasn’t good anymore. Going to open pollinate these plants. I unfortunately don’t have mm/thia78 anymore. It liked to auto flower in smaller pots.

The seeds were oblong and med small not tiny like seedsman haze. They were mottled

View attachment 19000893
Added seedsman haze seeds for size View attachment 19000895 thh seed

View attachment 19000899
Yeah I had forgotten I had seen those on seeds bay until you mentioned I checked it out and remembered a short time ago but because they had been sold out I lost interest.
That’s a bummer they started auto flowering. Hopefully that cross with the grand funk from MAHA corrects that.
Thank you for sharing.
Looks like you have a few seeds to play with. 🙏🏻

StickyBandit

View attachment 19000893
Added seedsman haze seeds for size View attachment 19000895 thh seed

View attachment 19000899
I think it might be the MM that has the heavy dark mottling, I made some Australian Dead Head x Alpine 1.0 Haze seeds and they have it hard out! I've also made ADH cross seeds before that have it

AmericanFarmer

I think it might be the MM that has the heavy dark mottling, I made some Australian Dead Head x Alpine 1.0 Haze seeds and they have it hard out! I've also made ADH cross seeds before that have it
The first time I saw MM was during Nevil’s Holy Grail project on MNS Forums. Someone posted a picture of a GIGANTIC MM outdoors and it was very spectacular. But it’s pretty hard to get your hands on unless your the sticky bandit 😂
AF

Latest posts

Latest posts