What's new

the worst collection ever

velorex

some years ago i bought a 1954 izh 49 motorbike and fell in love with it. got a real thing for old russian bikes now. they're kind of shit, but sturdy as hell. ended up buying more of them. now i have a 1937 izh 350 ccm, a izh 49 1954 mod, a izh 56 1956 mod, and a izh planeta 1971 mod (all 350ccm). also an 1937 terrot 250ccm, and a velorex 3 wheeler. being single and having more money than brains (i don't have much of either) leads to weird forms of hoarding
Foto0151.jpg
Foto0133.jpg
IMAG0134.jpg

velorex

One thing is for sure you have plenty to do with these babies.
more than enough. and they take up time and room for my friends too. any friends who has any spare room has stopped answering the phone when i call. gonna fix a couple up (new tires and some cleaning is all needed) and try to sell them. they are quite rare outside eastern europe, hardly any for sale online. fingers crossed i find someone willing to buy or trade.

Last edited:

Veldig Steen

anything more than two strokes is jerking off
reason i'm swerving all over the road is the tires finding every groove in the road. what the front tires miss, the back one finds.

That was one hell of a ride :)
Maybe we added a bit to much 2 stroke oil.
Pretty smokescreen annyhow

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the two-wheelers look somewhat like early Triumphs or BSAs, cool looking. right side jockey shifters too!

velorex

the two-wheelers look somewhat like early Triumphs or BSAs, cool looking. right side jockey shifters too!
the 2 wheelers are pretty much straight up copies of the german dkw nz 350 ccm model. they got the design as a part of the war reparations after ww2. the bsa bantam and harley davidson hummer are copies of the dkw rt 125ccm, so much in common design wise.

velorex

some years ago i bought a 1954 izh 49 motorbike and fell in love with it. got a real thing for old russian bikes now. they're kind of shit, but sturdy as hell. ended up buying more of them. now i have a 1937 izh 350 ccm, a izh 49 1954 mod, a izh 56 1956 mod, and a izh planeta 1971 mod (all 350ccm). also an 1937 terrot 250ccm, and a velorex 3 wheeler. being single and having more money than brains (i don't have much of either) leads to weird forms of hoarding View attachment 18811974 View attachment 18811975 View attachment 18811976
1000004387.jpg
1000004392.jpg
1000004393.jpg
1000004403.jpg

growshopfrank

Veteran

anything more than two strokes is jerking off
reason i'm swerving all over the road is the tires finding every groove in the road. what the front tires miss, the back one finds.

First street bike was a shiny new blue on white RD350LC and being a kid straight off MX bikes i wore the shiny off it pretty quick.
Good times LOL.

velorex

First street bike was a shiny new blue on white RD350LC and being a kid straight off MX bikes i wore the shiny off it pretty quick.
Good times LOL.
Almost killed myself on my 85 mod 350rd. Was trying to be cool and race between cars in heavy traffic. The bus infront of me slammed it's brakes and I was centimeters away from crashing into it. That's when I realized I'm too old for this shit, and decided that from now on my bikes would be older and slower than me

Latest posts

Latest posts