What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The White Clone

Zomboy

Veteran
I received a cut a couple months ago from a pretty reputable source of The White and the cut is pretty heavily variegated. Havent flowered her yet.. Looking for some people that have grown the cut, and if you experienced any variegation. Thanks!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Variegation is caused by mutations that affect chlorophyll production or by viruses, such as mosaic viruses, which scientists have studied.
The plants' variegation can be inherited (genetic) or occur randomly (chimeric). If genetic, the color change is stable, so if you propagate a green shoot from a plant with colored leaves or sow its seed, the coloring will reappear in the new plant.😎

JetLife175

Veteran
Never ran the white, but have many hybrids and have friends that have held the white for a long time. Never heard any talk of variegation. Might be a dudded cut, may just need more calmag. I had this issue with Chem D and it went away with feeding heavier on calmag.

Zomboy

Veteran
Never ran the white, but have many hybrids and have friends that have held the white for a long time. Never heard any talk of variegation. Might be a dudded cut, may just need more calmag. I had this issue with Chem D and it went away with feeding heavier on calmag.
Yeah me either thats why i was questioning. Apparently it was tested for hlvd. Maybe the cut was mislabeled. I’ll try giving it a heavy feeding

JetLife175

Veteran
Bump your mag up by 15-20%. Should see some sort of improvement in a week or so if things play out the way I think they will. Take back ups just in case.

Is the new growth variegated? Or is it just a old leaf thing?

Zomboy

Veteran
Bump your mag up by 15-20%. Should see some sort of improvement in a week or so if things play out the way I think they will. Take back ups just in case.

Is the new growth variegated? Or is it just a old leaf thing?
I received the cut with some variegation already on it and some of the new growth is still showing it. It is only in a solo cup still as i had it quarantined for a couple weeks. I already took some cuts, going to start her fresh

Reactions: GMT

William76

If kromes cut isn't known for variegated leaves then maybe its an s1?,Iv only ran the s1s and I don't remember variegated leaves but it's possible.76

Zomboy

Veteran
full

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't remember her ever being variegated?... I can't find anyone mentioning this.. Are you sure they didn't send Chem D.? Did you ask the person who sent her?... Find out if they have Chem D, very possible a mix up happened. Ive mislabeled cuts a few times,it happens.

Zomboy

Veteran
I don't remember her ever being variegated?... I can't find anyone mentioning this.. Are you sure they didn't send Chem D.? Did you ask the person who sent her?... Find out if they have Chem D, very possible a mix up happened. Ive mislabeled cuts a few times,it happens.
Hammer, Chem D was exactly what i was thinking. He does hold that cut as well

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would say the odds are more likely to be Chem D than The White.. That's not a bad thing lol. I think Chen D has better terps

acespicoli

alot of cuts suffer from TMV so I hear, sour D, chems, many OG's
quarantine is suggested for new cuts although not all carriers will show symptoms
the white = sensi star ?
Be nice if you could grow it out and get it over to phylos etc to have her tested
1667607893917.png

Photo by: Derg Corra​

Sensi Star is a mostly indica variety from Paradise Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±60 days), outdoors and in the greenhouse. Paradise Seeds' Sensi Star is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Paradise Seeds' Sensi Star Description​

Paradise Seeds Sensi Star
Type: Mostly Indica with a hint of Sativa
Flowering time: 56-63 days indoors. Outdoors beginning of October (n.L.)
Yield: 350-450 g per m2 indoors. Outdoors 400 - 500 grams per plant.
Effect: Strong physical and possible cerebral effect
Flavour: pungent
THC: ****
CBD: *

Strongest Indica… The strongest indica you will ever encounter, Sensi Star does not lie! This strain takes pride of place in our collection and is the seed that put Paradise Seeds on the map when it completed an epic champions league double - taking the High Life and High Times Cups in the same year.

Since then this strain has continued to win awards around the world, in both bio and hydro categories. Improved in 1997 it is named ‘one of the worlds finest cannabis strains’ by cannabiscupwinners.com. Sensi Star has achieved over 15 cups in major competitions and is as popular now as it was in 1995 when we first released it.

Just what are the prize winning attributes of this old school classic strain? It is smaller than many varieties, fat and stout with bushy branches that carry dense indica buds. It’s a great plant, producing powerful and very compact buds, crowned with legendary amounts of resin.

The smaller size means this plant is good for all grow rooms, allowing the gardener to maximize use of space, performing just as well in soil or hydro (8 - 9 weeks flower time). The variety is bred to work well as a multi branch and is an exceptional performer in Sea Of Green and Screen Of Green (SOG and SCROG) set ups, where the side branches of these short and thick plants contribute to excellent harvest yields.

Outside too, the Sensi Star proves its outstanding heritage with a tendency to grow fat and beautiful bushes that sprout from the ground like new stars exploding in some distant galaxy. With a lot of sun, this plant will produce many, many buds, and is a big favorite down south, in regions of France and Spain. It also has fans in southern regions of the USA.

Expect colas that are rock hard and coated with so much resin they literally glow in the dark with crystals (which explains its ‘White Strain’ nickname). The taste is part metal, part mint and all sweetness. However, it is the effect that has put Sensi Star in the history books as one of the most potent strains available in the world. This variety is and almost pure long lasting indica, with THC levels recorded at over 20% in many cases. Although mostly indica, she retains a complex high that warps both body and soul.

Sensi Star packs a champion’s heavyweight punch, hitting the body hard and sending you sprawling on the couch. A sativa kick brings some vigor to the stone, providing an energetic heady edge that is uplifting in nature.

This strain appeals to old school and new schoolers alike and has become well known among medical users in recent years too for its super relaxation powers.

* Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannabis Cup 1999 (Bio category)
* Winner 1st prize High Times Cannabis Cup 1999 (Indica category)
* Winner 2nd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2000 (Indica category
* Plant of the Year 2003, High Times magazine
* Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2004 (Bio category)
* Winner 2nd prize Highlife Feria Barcelona 2004
* Winner 3rd prize International Cannagraphics 2005
* Winner 3rd prize Copa La Bella Flor Spain 2005
* Winner 3rd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2005
* Winner 2nd prize Champions Cup Spain 2005
* Winner 2nd prize Seed Cup 2008 Italy (Indica category)
* Winner 3rd prize Highlife cup 2009 (hydro)
* Plant of the Year 2009 / 2010 Spain
*Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2010 (Hydro category)

What do we know about the clone-only The White?​

Logo Clone Only Strains Clone Only Strains The White Krome: “My strain "the white" has no relation to white widow to the best of my knowledge. It's called the white for one reason only. The color of the buds when finished. Looks like they were just rubbed in confectionary sugar or something. The real name of the strain is "Triangle." Got the name from being a 3 way cross. Has nothing to do with location, as I'm far away from Cali and to the best of my knowledge, it was born and raised in my home town. The triangle kush is another local strain that's been around for years. I really don't want to get into its origins as it always seems to start a heated debate.”

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts