What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The shocking truth about psychotropic drugs in your military and you. A Must See...

I have used zoloft among a few others when young and stopped when told to double amounts and read about the side effects. I have now seen lawyers on tv trying to sue for zoloft use and others. Still see abilify ads. I know ptsd is for real and some other anxiety etc issues, but they label everything now as if we have no control. Gods grace, meditation and weed lastly helps me. It all seems a very huge money gig to me and not about really helping people, though some may. I wondered your views and hope we can all learn to respect one another and keep this civil and about whats important. Abuse of vets who risked there lives for me and you and only hope we can get it together and get these kids real help from someone who has been there, not some book smart type with all the answers. Of course the right weed and/or concentrate could help sooo many too. I also think with access to such weed meds that really do work and real guidance many vets could even give up booze which is a big problem for many. Hope this helps someone and is a worldwide issue, not just in the U.S. Below is the website. If a mod wants to post this directly on this thread, might be better, but I don't know how.
The site is cchr.org/vets and the video is called: The Military, psychiatry's ultimate testing ground, and has a free video. I consider this a must see. peace...:tiphat:SR

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts