What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
I vent to the room my tent is in. It worked for three years until the filter wore out. Just replaced it. Should be good to go for a while.
My tent vents to the room through the carbon filter and I have 2 fans that take the exhausted air and blow it up the hallway. It is rare for the Mrs. to say she ever smells anything. I have been doing this since 2010.
Works good enough for me.

OleReynard

Tag he goes 5 times a day usually twice in the morning, once lunch time, right after supper and then before bed.
Usually 4-5 terds to a squat, sometimes he turns around and looks and runs away.
Usually light brown kinda like tootsie rolls.
Maybe weighs a little over a lb.
After a while say 6 months it turns white and blows away.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Question: the last while I have been waking up with the finger tips on my right hand numb and getting purple now. It usually goes away after some time.

Anyone have this or heard of it. I do have lung disease.
Maybe you are laying on your arm? My limbs get numb when I sit too long and when I wake up. I have bad shoulders and move a lot at night maybe every 20 minutes allowing each arm to wake up from a dead sleep. Legs do the same thing when I sit a lot. Takes me a minute to get going good…

OleReynard

Maybe you are laying on your arm? My limbs get numb when I sit too long and when I wake up. I have bad shoulders and move a lot at night maybe every 20 minutes allowing each arm to wake up from a dead sleep. Legs do the same thing when I sit a lot. Takes me a minute to get going good…
Mine do the same, I wake up at times with finger tips feeling swelled up

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Tag he goes 5 times a day usually twice in the morning, once lunch time, right after supper and then before bed.
Usually 4-5 terds to a squat, sometimes he turns around and looks and runs away.
Usually light brown kinda like tootsie rolls.
Maybe weighs a little over a lb.
After a while say 6 months it turns white and blows away.
I dont have the yard space for that. If I don’t poop scoop the yard at least every other day, it’s like a bomb field out there. I live in a hood where a gazillion folks walk their dogs. Usually everyone picks up but occasionally one sits there until it’s white and blows away 🤣

Goldhedge

last time we ordered lady bugs was from Arbico..

ordered them about once every 3-4 years depending on how many were still around the following year

one year they wintered over in the attic and came out the next spring..into the house

boy was that fun

Lady bugs fly into the foothills in Colorado to winter over in crevasses in the rocks. In Spring they fly up and catch the winds out into the eastern plains.

Yes Sir!

been following that sailor for over a year now!..

I think they are over in Greenland now

I follow about 10 different bloggers who sail , way better content than any of the crap that is being served up on lame stream media

lately I have been watching this Dutch woman solo circumnavigate the flat earth 🤓🤓🤓

I believe her boat is a 27’ foot Contessa

Urine luck my cousin has a sailboat for sail!

I care what did you have?
😆
Biscuits & sausage gravy!

jokerman

Premium user
ditto ,I often wished I could just unhook my shoulders, hang them up and go to sleep.
Then came the question of getting out of bed and the idea got taken off the table

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I dont have the yard space for that. If I don’t poop scoop the yard at least every other day, it’s like a bomb field out there. I live in a hood where a gazillion folks walk their dogs. Usually everyone picks up but occasionally one sits there until it’s white and blows away 🤣
I have never had to pick up poo except for when Ivan leaves me a turd on the far side of the pool table....I believe he's left me 4 surprises...put his ass in the pen and put the poo in there with him...one time he ate the poo...something about dogs and anxieties...other than that he's a gem...