What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Another friend has a place in North Carolina. Sent me this from the town just below him…
IMG_9349.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
I thought of you when I snapped the food pic. Wish you were close enough to bring you one. And the Mrs. Happy Birthday to her from SubGirl
Hey Sub, your photo turned up suddenly and there it was, and it really did make me salavate.:) I would definitely enjoy one of your excellent looking fritters.
Thanks for the Birthday greetings I will pass it on.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey Sub, your photo turned up suddenly and there it was, and it really did make me salavate.:) I would definitely enjoy one of your excellent looking fritters.
Thanks for the Birthday greetings I will pass it on.

here is the picture again…
You can see the stuffed peppers I’m getting ready to put in the oven too. Do you like stuffed peppers old man?
IMG_3212.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Not many choices, poke a hole somewhere and vent, but that would be wrong if it's not your place. I just used a passive system and left the door open during night growing cycle, it worked ok with just a small fan moving air around.
I vent to the room my tent is in. It worked for three years until the filter wore out. Just replaced it. Should be good to go for a while.