What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I will have a present but not until Tuesday. I started her day off with hand drawn card taped to the bathroom mirror, so she would see it first thing. Make her lunch and supper of her choice. Plenty of hugs. Remind her she is only one year away from 70:)

I will give her a B-day greeting for you, thanks.

hope your day is good big
I must have missed your post old man. happy birthday Mrs old man 💕

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The Beautiful Witch looked at that rig and said (all in one breath):

"You gave away what is now a $600 Volcano because it used too much of your marijuana supply and oh look she has one of your novels on a stand!"

Ya gotta be able to multiplex when married to a redhead. ;)

Anyway, I guess I looked at the rig at first as a way to avoid the Volcano and (Duh!) did not realize you still haveta use a Volcano inna first place to get the goodies inna bag. Darn.

I would still have given my V-toy away because there is NO FARGIN WAY to make a bagful of smoke from a lima-bean sized bit of weed using it. Takes at least a teaspoon. Or about a Marley's worth. Outrageous.

Youse guys would laugh if you saw the extremes I have engineered into my toking. I can guarantee that you would be unaware of any weed smell from my setup and method. I waste (Sgt Schultz ON) NUH-thing!

I light up a lima bean/pea-sized bit of weed in a steel cylinder with a mesh bottom. The cylinder connects to a clear tube inserted into a half-gallon bottle with 4" of water in it and a tube out the cap. The steel cylinder holding the weed is capped by an air-tight sleeve-cover instantly as one takes a hit. Not a wisp of smoke lost.

So I light it, hit it/cap it... and exhale into the bag. Then I do "three and three" <-- Three breaths from the bag and three exhales bag into the bag. Then rotate the procedure with a minimum of three or more breaths of plain open air. No oxygen starvation.

I can get a second (albeit shorter) hit by re-lighting the bit of weed in the steel cylinder and repeating the process. When the time comes that the bag is clear of anything, I just empty it one last time and exhale to the world. Zero smoke.

So I get absolutely all the yummy from that lima bean, leaving only white ash, and there is no odor detectable from smoke, since no smoke ever gets into the air.

Hey, @SubGirl You gotta tell me: Didja get chokey while reading The Cadet? (either for happy or sad)

I am at 87% for respondents doing so. One guy said, "You son of a bitch! You got me on the last page!"
Maybe you need a small portable vape unca. You can put a pea size piece in it and vape on it till it’s gone. Just pick it up when you want a hit till it’s burnt out.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if it's true but I heard bears shit in the woods, you have to be careful where your stepping.

Good day jokerman, a pleasure as always
Bear shitting in woods.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recently heard of this happening in our community and I was wondering do they not make them so they can't be siphoned, so that's what they do. Not only do you lose your gas but your tank is damaged as well.
I heard of a motorhome being siphoned to the tune of hundreds of dollars.

A very good day to you GW
and yes I am wearing warmer cloths and putting the quilt on my bed today, burrrr.
Good afternoon Old Man! That time of year for me too!

Happy birthday to your wife!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, I just sent a reply to jokerman and when the page flipped back it land squarely on your cooking, it was like the gates of heaven opened up, saying come on in for a tasty bite of heaven.

I am actually salivating:)
I thought of you when I snapped the food pic. Wish you were close enough to bring you one. And the Mrs. Happy Birthday to her from SubGirl

Latest posts

Latest posts