What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you ever heard of Joshua Slocum?.. you probably have
It’s a great story!

There are a few reasons why I like the solo sailing videos

Mostly, I want to see how these humans can solo sail 20 to 30 days out on the deep blue Sea..

What a challenge!

Just found this young sailor with a cause who should be on his way about now for a solo circumnavigation

It would be a challenge! Most especially at our ages....................

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Success, Finally! My Demon Fruit is on the final stage. Trich's are beautiful and almost ready.....couple more days and into 48 hrs of dark before the chop. Looking forward to tasting her. Medium yield but I can tell she has bag appeal.

IMG_20240929_093903783.jpg

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
My sincerest apologies brother!

I almost didn't post that sage and witty saying because us old farts do talk a lot about food and thought about substituting another activity for the word breakfast but decided not to plagiarize.

Please accept the sage wit of the anon author about the shit posted on Facebook and other social media, using a word that befits your current perspective.

IE: Remember before Facebook when no one cared about our ablutions? They still don't. Graywolf
I put a lot in my pocket that has holes in it😊

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Dogs love and I mean obsessively love to chew holes in my clothes.
Shirts,shorts and sock along with all my crocs are wrecked wifes says I look like a hobolo.
🙄
They can't allow me a drawstring in anything but don't fuck with boots or shoelaces.
Never fuck with any gun leather either for some reason.
All I need now is a "will not work but need money for dogfood" sign,a intersection and a bucket.........big money.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do those holes make it easier for one to play pocket pool?
It does for me.
This old gal did it at 77 years young!

View attachment 19075431

Go for it brother!
Maybe she was in the kitchen cooking up some breakfast?

View attachment 19075440
My kind of woman! Not the least worried about grease spatters as long as she feeds her man.