What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday. An ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Unca Walt

420club
I do believe he is...his presence would overturn the apple cart...Dutch would get manhandled and Ivan would be a bit aggressive...I protect Dutch like he is an infant, he's lost most of his hearing, can't see well, and needs a bath a few times a week, he's got that old dog stink but that doesn't stop me from loving on his all the time...he's lost all is undercoat and the top coat isn't looking healthy...as long as I see the spark go I will keep doing what I'm doing...I owe him my life...😍
Typical total hardcase. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It has been my observation that the toughest guys you ever meet are utterly soft-hearted when it comes to their beloved animobiles.

There was a guy named Starkey. Hardest, scariest mutha I ever knew. He turned to mush around a stray kitten.

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Good sunday farts, time to put the little guys to work and start the winter season. The amount of thrips, whiteflies and aphids outdoors this year was ridicilous and just to prevent any future problems it's good to have ladybugs and predators in the veg tent.
20240929_123608.jpg
20240929_124102.jpg
Deadhead OG mother ~1 year old. Took enough clones and have a new mother growing so this will go to the big tent in a week or so after resting from transplant that will happen tomorrow.
20240929_123955.jpg
Same thing with the Dark Ghost Train mother. Transplant, a bit of rest and into the big tent.
20240929_124048.jpg

So basically all todays work is done and I can roll a huge one. 😎 have a great day all! 😘

Unca Walt

420club
I did have a cat once that liked to come in the shower and get wet. He could turn on the bathroom sink too. So maybe some cats would like a bath
Fuzzy Britches was my big Maine Coon cat. His tail was 8" across. He weighed 18 pounds.
1727603612541.jpeg
He would hear me in the shower, and come running in to join me. I always had to towel him off after our shower. He would purr so loudly while I toweled him dry, Witchie-poo could hear him in the next room

oldfogey8

Be advised someone I know has a neighbor and he read somewhere bears use locations like that to catch prey not paying attention.
The guy I know would not lie to me ,not sure of the neighbor
I know that neighbor. He lies every other day and he said the pictures above were the same picture but one was flipped upside down. I don’t know if it was a ‘lie day’or a ‘troof day’…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning venerable old farts and more kindly and gentler fartesses!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partly cloudy day here starting at 47F and predicted to reach 67F. I've started wearing my blanky lined jeans.

I donated the 2003 Suburban rear seat from storage to a local salvage yard. I offered it to them free and they accepted, but when I dropped it off Saturday they were closed, so I left it by their door. That highlights that an alternate to asking if people want my treasures, is to just leave it on their doorsteps and run. Like zucchini toward the end of the grow season.

After sorting out the Jeep battery drain issues, it appears that it is a parasitic battery drain of 1.6 amps, but I didn't figure out where yet. To do so in a reasonable fashion, it looks like I need to disconnect a cable under the hood for the measurement, because the battery is under the passenger seat and the fuses are under the hood. That or get someone to stay inside the vehicle and call out to me as I pull the fuses.

Latest posts

Latest posts