The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Oh my gosh yes. You could be her

ya know , one time a doctor mistook me for a female when I was 15

Long story short , my appendix ruptured when I was 15 and my dad drove me to the emergency room and I was laying in the emergency room with the sheet, pulled up to my neck with only my head and face showing

The doc came in and asked me where the pain was, and when I pointed down to my side , asked me when I had my last period 😂😂😂

When I told him I was a dude, he got this funny look on his face and then just walked out of the room

I almost died and was in intensive care for 16 days

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
sending good vibes your way
🙏🏻🫶🏻🙏🏻
Thank you. She asked me to keep the kids overnight on the 4th I think. I wish I didn’t feel like making an excuse why I can’t.
‘My granddaughter is 10 with Down syndrome. She is very smart can read at a 5th grade level and also very street smart. Likes to get attention good or bad it doesn’t matter. Has destroyed the daughter’s house by doing things like flushing stuffed toys down the toilet just to get yelled at. (About 6 times now needing to call a plumber. I don’t trust her any more than a toddler and she has got away with stealing lying and even violence at my house when we were not looking with no repercussions from her mom. She kicked Maryjane and Mr sub who she has no respect for. He has no patience with her after about an hour. It takes my last thread of sanity just to keep her overnight. When I attempt to talk to the daughter about it, we don’t see them for a while. I’m perplexed. Thanks for the good vibes big. I’m still sending them your way too 🥰✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
ya know , one time a doctor mistook me for a female when I was 15

Long story short , my appendix ruptured when I was 15 and my dad drove me to the emergency room and I was laying in the emergency room with the sheet, pulled up to my neck with only my head and face showing

The doc came in and asked me where the pain was, and when I pointed down to my side , asked me when I had my last period 😂😂😂

When I told him I was a dude, he got this funny look on his face and then just walked out of the room

I almost died and was in intensive care for 16 days
So when was your last period big?😳

oldmaninbc

Some daze are diamonds, some days not so much…Just looks like we got carried away a bit but hopefully tomorrow’s a better day. Granddaughter visit was soso. I watched her on the field sass the teachers and behave badly. She was really bad and misbehaved the entire time I had her then I took her home along with food for my grandson to find our daughters house filled with men I mean like 9 guys using her grill for cooking hamburgers drinking and partying down in front of the grandkkids. The kids are outta control because of everyday is a party at their house. I’m glad to be home and sorry I feel this way…😕. Hope your night is good old man. Don’t give up on us yet. We all have our days 🥰✌️
It's unfortunate your visit was off with your grandchild.
My ex wife has a serious alcohol issue and her children ran wild. I can relate to your comment.

It's been kind of a sad day and I look forward to my evening cookie and a bowl of noodles.
Good night Sub.

kevinn

Thank you. She asked me to keep the kids overnight on the 4th I think. I wish I didn’t feel like making an excuse why I can’t.
‘My granddaughter is 10 with Down syndrome. She is very smart can read at a 5th grade level and also very street smart. Likes to get attention good or bad it doesn’t matter. Has destroyed the daughter’s house by doing things like flushing stuffed toys down the toilet just to get yelled at. (About 6 times now needing to call a plumber. I don’t trust her any more than a toddler and she has got away with stealing lying and even violence at my house when we were not looking with no repercussions from her mom. She kicked Maryjane and Mr sub who she has no respect for. He has no patience with her after about an hour. It takes my last thread of sanity just to keep her overnight. When I attempt to talk to the daughter about it, we don’t see them for a while. I’m perplexed. Thanks for the good vibes big. I’m still sending them your way too 🥰✌️
If it is like around my house, after they stay for a while you finally get them under control and then they go home and it starts all over again.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

seems like we are both experiencing difficult circumstances with our grandchildren

I have been so stressed out the last two months that I have dropped about 25 pounds

And with Swede being gone these last two months , has not helped the situation because I miss her a lot

Hang in there and try and keep your chin up and enjoy each peaceful minute that comes your way

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
seems like we are both experiencing difficult circumstances with our grandchildren

I have been so stressed out the last two months that I have dropped about 25 pounds

And with Swede being gone these last two months , has not helped the situation because I miss her a lot

Hang in there and try and keep your chin up and enjoy each peaceful minute that comes your way
Thanks you too and eat some carbs to keep your weight up. I don’t want to see you getting sick. Even tho it’s sad, sometimes we have no control over things and it only makes it worse if we are sick… Love you brother 💕

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
laundry day tomorrow for Irene

that should be fun

IMG_2661.jpeg