What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

headed straight into Tallahassee

those numbers are wind speed

That is one baaadd biitch there. Just a friggin monster in size too.
They say first time Talahassee will see 100 MPH winds. Ouch!!
State capital. And a lot of old dried out buildings too. Not nice ..:(

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
define definition.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Dang I leave for a little while and y’all been fussing the whole time? Geeze, how long can one argue without realizing neither is gonna agree. Let’s move on to a different argument for tomorrow. Since this is a pot site, we could just smoke some herb together.

im burning some sage in this room to get rid of the negativity. We will be having a meditation class in SubGirls garden in the morning if anyone has issues, please feel free to join us. There will be snacks 🥰✌️
IMG_3202.gif

jokerman

Premium user
Dang I leave for a little while and y’all been fussing the whole time? Geeze, how long can one argue without realizing neither is gonna agree. Let’s move on to a different argument for tomorrow. Since this is a pot site, we could just smoke some herb together.

im burning some sage in this room to get rid of the negativity. We will be having a meditation class in SubGirls garden in the morning if anyone has issues, please feel free to join us. There will be snacks 🥰✌️
View attachment 19073769
I believe I have no issues at least none present on the group but would like to join with snacks partake in such snackage.

oldmaninbc

View attachment 19073769
Your right Sub it's been a messy and ugly day, kind of makes me wonder why I am here.

Hope you had a enjoyable time with your grandchild💞

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

View attachment 19073769

IMG_3825.jpeg

IMG_8349.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Your right Sub it's been a messy and ugly day, kind of makes me wonder why I am here.

Hope you had a enjoyable time with your grandchild💞
Some daze are diamonds, some days not so much…Just looks like we got carried away a bit but hopefully tomorrow’s a better day. Granddaughter visit was soso. I watched her on the field sass the teachers and behave badly. She was really bad and misbehaved the entire time I had her then I took her home along with food for my grandson to find our daughters house filled with men I mean like 9 guys using her grill for cooking hamburgers drinking and partying down in front of the grandkkids. The kids are outta control because of everyday is a party at their house. I’m glad to be home and sorry I feel this way…😕. Hope your night is good old man. Don’t give up on us yet. We all have our days 🥰✌️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Some daze are diamonds, some days not so much…Just looks like we got carried away a bit but hopefully tomorrow’s a better day. Granddaughter visit was soso. I watched her on the field sass the teachers and behave badly. She was really bad and misbehaved the entire time I had her then I took her home along with food for my grandson to find our daughters house filled with men I mean like 9 guys using her grill for cooking hamburgers drinking and partying down in front of the grandkkids. The kids are outta control because of everyday is a party at their house. I’m glad to be home and sorry I feel this way…😕. Hope your night is good old man. Don’t give up on us yet. We all have our days 🥰✌️

sending good vibes your way
🙏🏻🫶🏻🙏🏻