What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

A new car is a terrible investment....I know. Especially if it is electric!!! You pay $60,000 for a basic one and there is no resale value.....no body will want a used electric car so it will be worth very little un the used car market. You will owe more than it's worth for a long long time...hope you like it. Bwahaha!
Ford just dumped their idea of having electric only dealerships....they have lost billions on this nonsense.

OleReynard

Why would I want to do that? - we have free speech here - and as long as you are not pissing off the membership - it's up to you how you wish to present yourself - with words -

Boasting about being banned here before - doesn't really impress us - since one of us had to go thru the trouble of doing it initially - and hope not to have to bother again - it does take some time - and often alot of reading to figure out what some of these awkward problems are between members - and then have to make some sort of judgement to warn or ban someone - often because they were purposefully pissing someone off - and we'd rather not have to bother with all that - it would make life easier without it -
That's in a perfect world and we don't have that

BubbasPlace

I go to the courthouse tomorrow to start the proceedings period. The trip to the office was very uneventful. He wasn’t there so I just left a notice on the door and I walked around the building and made notes on what I need to repair before I sell it.

I have two 357 wheel guns in the front cab and an AR 15 pistol behind the backseat. I added the AR 15 pistol because I didn’t think five rounds per wheel gun was going to be sufficient. From here on out I will go strapped with Ivan, I believe this man is about one tick away from blowing up and I don’t want to be in front of him when he does it… he has made it crystal clear that this is become a personal thing with him. I shot a man six times back in 1974 and I never wanna have to do that again but I won’t hesitate to do so if he proves to me that I need to
I just strap the Glock 21 on and act natural. I think of my gun as a television remote. If I don't like the show, I change his focking channel

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A person striving for a beter life must by default interact with opposition
Ok - so I don't see us old farts here striving for a better life particularly - more like just surviving and striving for a bit more life - with a bit of quality in it - as for the opposition - to interact against - we've all been doing that for decades - simply by growing a plant 🪴 in purgatory - and if that pisses them off - then tough titty - and that's just fine with me -

But onsite - we need peace ✌️ and harmony - so that the members are comfortable here - and anyone that comes here to erode or destroy the peace - gets a short or long vacation from ICMAG - free of charge -

BubbasPlace

Dusting off the new cup for a trial run.

Attachments

• IMG_20240616_073305833.jpg
    IMG_20240616_073305833.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 26

oldfogey8

I have a 16 year old daughter that got adopted as a baby....guess I won't get a call or card this year, again. Come on man it's father's day. I'm not a skank
As an adoptee, don’t take it to heart if you don’t get a call. I vacillate between forgiveness and disdain of my biological mother. It is difficult to square being given away with parental instincts. In my case, my mother was young and under control of her puritanical parents. I was adopted by pretty good parents and was raised as I was raised. It can’t be revisited. I never met my biological father and he didn’t know I existed until a few years before his death. I never met the man but still think of him on Fathers Day. I am guessing your daughter has similar feelings. All you can do is be there for her if and when she realizes that giving up a child for adoption is as devastating to the biological parents as it is to the adoptee when they find out they were given up. My biological mother suffered for years not knowing what became of me and was relieved to meet me and my family when I was about 30 years old. She has since pissed me off by banning my family from her home based on a medical decision we made in 2021. Happy Father’s Day to you.

Magu🌈

I do remember seeing those movies many years ago - there was a special phone that's ringtone was very memorable - it went - Doo-doo-da-doo-doodle - and so on - Hmmm - or was that The Man from U.N.C.L.E.?
I was able to find every episode of “Man from U.N.C.L.E except the first season. I paid $ 1.00 for each dvd that had three or four episodes on each dvd. We watch those things again and again. We like to look at the old cars and see who can name them first. 😁