What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

TicalionStalion

aww! really glad to see my Kinfolk doin their fuckin THING! :)

TMB - that UC system is the fuckin SHIT ehh?? I was checkin it out at the urban garden show out in LA a few weeks ago, my boss and my co worker and myself flew out for the trade show. that UC system is the balls dude.

love the room setups, u should cover ur res bro. everything looks top notch. I just got a new 1000 watter. gonna replace my 3x3 table with a 4x4 next round. currently runnin 29 GWSs on this puppy.

you guys shoulda seen all the fuckin samples I left that grow show with. 200 dollar in fedex, 3 80 lb boxes, and a trip across the country later...and Im swimmin in it.

met alot of cool dudes, and made some great contacts. especially the 2 fine fellas at stealthgrow LED, they were kind enough to invite us to their facility and burn one and show us around. KILLER. I didnt believe in LEDs untill I saw these, and a nice stroll thru their medi R&D garden. ;)

sorry I been out of the loop, just been so busy workin at the shop, growin, and TRYING to keep my girl happy LOL. life is tuff. :D

TicalionStalion

everyones runnin some nice new strains too, including myself. I just really have to get my veg. room together. im embarrased by the setup lol. atleast I just got my hands on a 25 site aero cloner. makes things alot easier.

Chili - whatsup my bro?! glad to see the 4 of us (you, TMB, Bagster, and myself) still rockin. lets get this C2cc thing back in action.

TMB - you like the Botanicare CNS stuff? we got it in the basement of my shop, kinda layin around. Iv always wondered how it holds up?

some new strains I have are: Killawatt, PK, OGK, and the usuals. got 6 killawatt ladies flowerin now, cant wait to see how they turn out. I sampled a bud or 2 of her, from a first time growers FIRST grow...one hit wonder, I shit you not fellas. 1...hit...wonder. structure wise tho, doesnt seem like much of a producer, but still too early to tell.

l_d_d

wow :)

good to see this still going and everyone still at it. nice shit TMB. havent seen posts from some of you in yrs it seems.

:wave:

Wolfshadoe

LOL...
After all this time I found this thread...I remember you CC:biggrin:

Good to see a old school OGer:comfort:..

Havent read the whole thread,just saw it got bumped..

Peace brother!! <<ws>>

Edit;;;Not going to "new" OG,but if anyone does please see if my old gallery there..Orig in sig

TicalionStalion

Wassssuuup ma niggggaaaaaaaaaZzzzzzz??!!! keep in nice n socially inappropriate like 15 yrs ago &#55357;&#56833;

What's everyone running for scrains these days boys? Glad to see chili still around. Everyone else where you AT?! capnchronic texted me a few weeks ago, he's doin good..

ICGA

had to roll up a sour d joint and load some fresh pics for the new thread mang.
First up is a closeup of the chocolate trip in early flower.

Norcal Crypt about to be chopped.

I bet you recognise this one CC.

crypt the same cut that went around as kriptonight kush?
Is this