What's new

The Landrace Team

rolandomota

Veteran
Not much to verify here I'm the only person posting pictures talking about brick weed that I know of. I'm not rare it's the internet forum thing I do that's rare. Literally thousands of people people smoke imported brick around here and 99%will throw away the seeds.

Lol I'm just some weed forum rando to some but like I said I ain't going to lie about my seeds .
Acapulco Gold?
20231123_110743.jpg
h
20231006_105827.jpg

Oaxaca gold? Guerrero green ? Michoacan? Durango poison? I don't focking know its mexico brick

Last edited by a moderator:

RobFromTX

I wouldn't mind about buying "some mexican brick seeds", I would prefer that over some made up name.
I am from Europe, so sourcing Mexican brick weed is not that easy. Since UK is out of the EU, it is even hard to get African or Thai weed here.

I live just 100 miles from the mexican border and even getting brickweed here has become pretty rare. Theres just not much demand for it now that mainstream hybrids have made the scene. I miss it though, especially the light green stuff with the silver seeds

endgegner

I live just 100 miles from the mexican border and even getting brickweed here has become pretty rare. Theres just not much demand for it now that mainstream hybrids have made the scene. I miss it though, especially the light green stuff with the silver seeds
I actually need landrace weed medically, as I have Aspergers and it works like a psychedlic coffee and makes eveyday life easier.
This low THC, high THCv and no CBD is perfect for me.
But also for a recreational user it can be interesting. Yes, it is less potent, but also really cheap. Just roll a fat doobie and it will make you tripping balls.
Or make an extract, they will hit different than some hybrid extract.

RobFromTX

I actually need landrace weed medically, as I have Aspergers and it works like a psychedlic coffee and makes eveyday life easier.
This low THC, high THCv and no CBD is perfect for me.

You and I like the same kind of weed. Try this one at some point. Its everything you're looking for and the yields are very good. The honduras regular is nice too. Pic of my last bud from my grow a year ago

Attachments

• IMG_20230411_141008117.jpg
    IMG_20230411_141008117.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14

RobFromTX

I'll check with the family, I do the growing and they do the smoking, team effort :p I have the occasional smoke on the weekends but my reports wouldn't be accurate (light weight). I did ask a few days back and apparently it's pretty good, does the job! which is high praise from them indeed :) I'm at a loss to get an in depth report from them but I have some other stuff to try this weekend, some Alpine 1.0 :D

Sounds good friend. Theres nothing wrong with moderation. Thats the key to truly enjoying the experience. Especially getting older

endgegner

You and I like the same kind of weed. Try this one at some point. Its everything you're looking for and the yields are very good. The honduras regular is nice too. Pic of my last bud from my grow a year ago
I am actually about to grow Ethiopian from ACE seeds. Next week Friday I will chop down the first quicker phenos. Then I will regrow the best suited pheno (I fucked up by underestimating the stretch haha) and afterwards I wanted to try a Thai landrace. Not from ACE though, as the 14-16 weeks flowering estimation is a bit odd for me. Thais can take up to 6 months and I am willing to wait that long, so this make me wonder if it is either hybridized with another sativa or heavily inbreed for shorter flowering.

RobFromTX

I am actually about to grow Ethiopian from ACE seeds. Next week Friday I will chop down the first quicker phenos. Then I will regrow the best suited pheno (I fucked up by underestimating the stretch haha) and afterwards I wanted to try a Thai landrace. Not from ACE though, as the 14-16 weeks flowering estimation is a bit odd for me. Thais can take up to 6 months and I am willing to wait that long, so this make me wonder if it is either hybridized with another sativa or heavily inbreed for shorter flowering.

Ive heard very good things about the Ethiopian. Im excited to try a thai grow down the road myself. I have TRSC thai mango and Ace chang mai thai in the vault

Lugo

Veteran
I think its funny that folks are just now starting to realize what a corrupt crew that outfit is.

I have been documenting all their fake ass shi+ for a good while and honestly am surprised people still associate themselves with them.

This crew feeds off peoples passion and also their ignorance about native cultivars which is pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Of course I can only speak on native Colombian landrace cultivars so as far as others who knows, maybe sometimes they get lucky but my guess is their lack of ethics and almost vulgar disinformation, plagiarism etc is most likely across the board.

Buyer beware and also be careful with people who unfortunately associate themselves with them without knowing their steez.

Heres but 1 picture of MANY of their Colombian Punto Rojo 😂 its hard to keep up; everytime its a different plant.

Attachments

• received_794695862629834.jpeg
    received_794695862629834.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 22

Lugo

Veteran

Not much to verify here I'm the only person posting pictures talking about brick weed that I know of. I'm not rare it's the internet forum thing I do that's rare. Literally thousands of people people smoke imported brick around here and 99%will throw away the seeds.

Lol I'm just some weed forum rando to some but like I said I ain't going to lie about my seeds .
Acapulco Gold?
View attachment 19000212 h View attachment 19000213
Oaxaca gold? Guerrero green ? Michoacan? Durango poison? I don't focking know its mexico brick
Speaking of brick heres a picture of some REAL Corinto Diesel sinsemilla from a couple of years ago.

This is a fast Indica dominant hybrid from Cauca, Colombia that smells like a fuely, poopy, pissy diaper.

There are no landraces in this region so kill that noise already.

Attachments

• received_453357473862828.jpeg
    received_453357473862828.jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 29

StickyBandit

A picture seems to be forming of someone that acquires other people's genetics without any travel or contact with landrace locals and writes some convincing fiction that plays into the imagination of the consumer.
@Lugo I know you have been saying similar all along (y)
I wonder where reality ends and fiction begins??

Acapulco Gold?
View attachment 19000212 h View attachment 19000213
Looks like the stuff my buddy in Arizona buys for $100 a pound... I'll pass lol!