What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

the indoor savita growth, is it necessary for use grow grid?

cannayang

recently, when I select the strains as well as facilities, my friends suggest me to add the grid for sativa growing, can let the cannabis better receiving the light photons as cultivation.
Any opinions from you?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello friend. Indoors one will need a trellis or stakes to manage plant growth. Stakes keep a plant from falling and a trellis will keep the heavy buds from sagging. The only problem with a trellis is the whole plant can't be moved until harvest. Using stakes allows a person to move the plant around in the garden. Trellis is very helpful in small tents where you can reach all the plants. I prefer stakes because I like moving each plant to the front for daily inspection.

cannayang

Hello friend. Indoors one will need a trellis or stakes to manage plant growth. Stakes keep a plant from falling and a trellis will keep the heavy buds from sagging. The only problem with a trellis is the whole plant can't be moved until harvest. Using stakes allows a person to move the plant around in the garden. Trellis is very helpful in small tents where you can reach all the plants. I prefer stakes because I like moving each plant to the front for daily inspection.
thanks a lot for your sharing! I will grow for tents, the trellis, when do you begin to use it?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
thanks a lot for your sharing! I will grow for tents, the trellis, when do you begin to use it?
In the late stage of veg. right before flowering. Some people like to double or triple the trellis and start earlier. Keep us posted with photos if it's safe.

Latest posts

Latest posts