What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatdalas

Those aren't nanners my dood...but I'm not going to argue with you or Jayded. You guys have the right to your opinion...even if it's wrong.

HB.

Are all bananas, simillar to this

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_132901.jpg
    IMG_20200624_132901.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200624_133046.jpg
    IMG_20200624_133046.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 26

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Anyway...lolz...Some more Ohaze pics...finding some more possible female plants. I'll need to make a run and get some more soil tomorrow so I can put some of them into bigger pots. I may light dep a few of them from August to September to see if I can get them to finish earlier than the others I have in the bed. This one was transplanted not long ago and the new leaves are starting to narrow up a bit...still a touch too wide, but it's healthy.

1AV4hEjl.jpg

This one has narrower leaves than some of the others...I transplanted it last week, so it's just coming out of it's transplant funk. Should be a good one with purple striping along the leaf stems and a nice tackiness to the main stem.
ZxJMpLMl.jpg

This one is another possible female...Pretty NLD by the looks.
Ic718CGl.jpg

Starting to see some double serrations forming on the larger plants that were transplanted before the Solstice.
VYqX3w1l.jpg

WYY1rWnl.jpg

HB.

G

Some bandaid x a5 not finished yet but early taste tests made for some soapy cleaner tastes and some meaty liver incense. little buds were dried fast toked up and after some initial sitting about your up and off.
I imagine when done it will be much much better.:yay:

Attachments

• 103982628_302517130780634_2682792971766361862_n.jpg
    103982628_302517130780634_2682792971766361862_n.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 104163295_140603640959103_4591331014983745595_n.jpg
    104163295_140603640959103_4591331014983745595_n.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 18

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Some bandaid x a5. some soapy cleaner smells and some meaty liver incense. I admit ive pulled a few early bits dried it fast and toked them up and after some initial sitting about your up and off.
I imagine when done it will be much much better.:yay:

That's the good stuff right there, Doc! Looks like you did a banging job growing that specimen out, so congrats. Shouldn't be much longer now by the looks. I love that chunky structure that the A5 adds. The buds aren't really so much spear shaped from what I've seen...they're more like caveman clubs that are super easy to trim. It's truly some really fine cannabis, imho.

HB.

G

That's the good stuff right there, Doc! Looks like you did a banging job growing that specimen out, so congrats. Shouldn't be much longer now by the looks. I love that chunky structure that the A5 adds. The buds aren't really so much spear shaped from what I've seen...they're more like caveman clubs that are super easy to trim. It's truly some really fine cannabis, imho.

HB.

Nice one mate thanks, i have 2 others like the first pic one especially nice with fat running calyx and spiky pistils i will get some pics of them.
Next grow will be issac haze from od genetiks for some c5 goodness.:good:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
What is the effect of modern day Thai according to current understandings?.. is it trippy and psychedelic ?...or is it narcotic ?...because the Thai weed that I smoked in the early 1980s was hugely potent ..but had a narcotic stone to it...from what I can recall..Also it was slightly hermaphroditic..I’m talking about chocolate Thai, or Buddha Thai

sorry I should say it smokes like thaihaze. soaring mildly trippy.

Greatdalas

Sumpin yellow coloured there can`t tell if its yellow leaf tips or nannas . Leaning to leaves not nanas .

When "the yellow" comes out of a chalice and is shaped like a banana ...
I've also grown sam skunk hybrids and they get nanners in the same way as that plant,
Very simillar to de sleestack skunk of sam and i think are the same seeds that ancestral skunk but more expensive
When someone who has bought the tests comments how they are, but seeing this I will not buy anything.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
but seeing this I will not buy anything.

...which is kind of a moot point since Todd's Skunk #1 is sold out with no plans to bring it back...guess you dodged that bullet :yay:

If these Skunk plants herm on me, I'll have no problem sounding the alarm. For the time being, they seem to be doing fine and the plants I transplanted last week are adjusting nicely.

Might need to top dress a couple of these with a touch of kelp meal and agricola...with maybe some fresh compost tea to wash it down...a couple of them are a bit too light green at this point, at least to my eye. The Skunk plants seem to like a heavier feed overall, but I don't want to overdo it. When I see deficiencies, I like to add a little at a time and let it go to see if it clears up...you never want to have too much salt in the soup.

Overall, the recycled soil is holding up...just need a few more tweaks here and there...
3UPazzzl.jpg

RX2Jx3Dl.jpg

Tki0902l.jpg

lhfQUXYl.jpg

HB.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Nice looking plants, Hemphrey! A couple days later in full sun. Purple OTH x Malawi

picture.php

These are some SSSDH I’m growing

picture.php

#2 (most haze leaning of the three SSSDH I’ve got going currently)

picture.php

vanilla dutch

todd doesnt sound like anybody i would buy seeds from.unless there were grow and or smoke reports.does he do testers? any pics of his seeds buds or plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.