What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I was thinking the same, but I'll have a better idea in another month or so. I think a growth spurt is coming if everything plays out.

HB.

HB i know transplanting can slow things but you would be battling a tree if it was say Nevil's haze by now.

I hope you get some explosiveness kicking in soon mate as the race is far from run.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
These cheap shots toward other people that hold Nevil's (fake/inferior according to you) genetics are obvious. Calling them hacks for working with the lines and releasing them to the public is still considered throwing insults. Trying to sabotage a man seed release by spreading fake lies and bringing in DJ9 to back you up was distasteful.

Stop looking in the mirror and let get back on topic

So Nevil giving a few clones of the NH he selected to a person he called a friend he trusted to keep as back ups and to grow out him self he then passed out clones threw the back door with out him knowing was the right thing to do was it Royal.

Nevil arranging for clones he thought could be useful to be sent to him and them ending up in other peoples grow rooms and him never seeing them was also cool i take it Royal.

Then to see both Kangas genetics while he was locked up and Nevil work as he was battling cancer being offered for sale by some one that dose not have the breeding plants to produce them also cool Royal .

Bushweed posted claiming he was growing the MM x 78Thai in 2010 i also know many others traded sold seed of that but the thing is Nevil never had the 78Thia until well after Kanga and he split.

So let me know when your moral campus is fixed till then don't lecture me on right from wrong.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
So Nevil giving a few clones of the NH he selected to a person he called a friend he trusted to keep as back ups and to grow out him self he then passed out clones threw the back door with out him knowing was the right thing to do was it Royal.

Nevil arranging for clones he thought could be useful to be sent to him and them ending up in other peoples grow rooms and him never seeing them was also cool i take it Royal.

Then to see both Kangas genetics while he was locked up and Nevil work as he was battling cancer being offered for sale by some one that dose not have the breeding plants to produce them also cool Royal .

Bushweed posted claiming he was growing the MM x 78Thai in 2010 i also know many others traded sold seed of that but the thing is Nevil never had the 78Thia until well after Kanga and he split.

So let me know when your moral campus is fixed till then don't lecture me on right from wrong.

:wallbash: :wave: :abduct:

HAZENACIOUS

Your lucky hazenacious....you used your head an managed to save some good c5 genetics....wish alot more had had the foresight....its dam near impossible to find that old c5 to smoke wer I am..has been for years....mind you luckly thers one or two others that make up for it.....just they take way too long flowering...especially wen your itching for some

Hi Darkstorm,
Thank you! I am very lucky on so many counts. I had stopped growing for more than a decade, so I was lucky to get my seeds to pop, that was back in 2010, good thing I had a lot of seeds. Also the line of California outdoor that I crossed her to back in the early nineties was very special, especially because out of any cross I tried, this line allowed the haze to shine through.

Here is a couple more pics of the same cut that kind of reminds me of Columbian Red, but it is a bit hazier :biggrin:

5hzC X California Hierloom
picture.php

Dried bud close-up
picture.php

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
S1 from Karma's NL#5xHazeA.

Waiting for this Haze leaner to bounce back so she could go into flower
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
S1 from Karma's NL#5xHazeA.

Waiting for this Haze leaner to bounce back so she could go into flower
View Image
View Image

G `day RF

I grew some Hash Plant Haze x A5 / Thai that were very similar to your pic . Those pistils are quite distinct .

Tells me e.T`s A5 / Thai male breeds some A5 leaners as well as the Thai side I saw .

TheDarkStorm

G `day RF

I grew some Hash Plant Haze x A5 / Thai that were very similar to your pic . Those pistils are quite distinct .

Tells me e.T`s A5 / Thai male breeds some A5 leaners as well as the Thai side I saw .

Hey EB..seeing as you tried both straight hazeA hybrids an straight hazeC hybrids...how are you finding the A side.....any diffrences between the two from your point of veiw you can share with us please.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
What Thai did eT use

The cross wasn`t made by e.T . Karma G supplied them as far as I know .

Allegedly some Thai from a coffee shop in the Netherlands named Mirakel .

A5 cuts ended up with seeds . The seeds were old . Karma G shared them . e.T got one to sprout . A male .

@ Dark Storm .

I found the C5 x A5 / Thai I grew were smokey terps .
Different phenos had different effects . One on the Thai side [ lol ] I enjoyed bike riding after partaking .

The HPH x A5 / T
Were all over the shop with phenos . Some 70 day some 150 day .
The late Thai influenced ones were very clear highs that could fool you into getting lost in familiar places . PMSL .

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
The cross wasn`t made by e.T . Karma G supplied them as far as I know .

Allegedly some Thai from a coffee shop in the Netherlands named Mirakel .

A5 cuts ended up with seeds . The seeds were old . Karma G shared them . e.T got one to sprout . A male .

To be fair, both bodhi and eT got seed and it was bodhi that found the solitary male...which was the only seed they could get to sprout between the two of them. Bodhi used the A5 x Mirakel Thai pollen on his CBH female to make Bandaid Haze. Not sure that eT got the seed from KG. From what I understand, it was from someone else who was not a member of A5 crew.

HB.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

I would also say that it brings some thai, after smoking bandaid hz. e.T says it just brings pure A5-Funk :D but effect of bandaid hz seems to me thai-like

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the effect of modern day Thai according to current understandings?.. is it trippy and psychedelic ?...or is it narcotic ?...because the Thai weed that I smoked in the early 1980s was hugely potent ..but had a narcotic stone to it...from what I can recall..Also it was slightly hermaphroditic..I’m talking about chocolate Thai, or Buddha Thai

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
This is the photo of instagram, if you look this good can see are all nanners jjj

Yeah, I'm not seeing any nanners in that pic. They're usually pretty obvious to the experienced eye if the plant is a full blown hermie...and I'm just not seeing any. I highly doubt that Todd would post a pic of a hermie plant on his IG.

I understand if you don't like and/or have a problem with Todd, but why spread false information? Any experienced grower that looks at that pic would tell you there aren't any visible nanners. I've got 5 of his '96 skunk 1 on the go atm and they all look great so far. If they go herm on me at any point, I'll have no problem sounding the alarm.

Just for your information...Nanners are usually bright/pale yellow in color and pretty obvious...like on star crash's ssh that he posted recently...
picture.php

Thanks for spending the time to find and post the photo though...much appreciated.

HB.

Greatdalas

Yeah, I'm not seeing any nanners in that pic. They're usually are pretty obvious to the experienced eye if the plant is a full blown hermie...but, I'm just not seeing it. Nanners are usually bright/pale yellow in color and pretty obvious...like on star crash's ssh that he posted recently...
View Image
Thanks for spending the time to find and post the photo though...much appreciated.

HB.
Have much nanners

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200627_231803.jpg
    Screenshot_20200627_231803.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20200627_231247.jpg
    Screenshot_20200627_231247.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20200627_231135_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200627_231135_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 34