What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
All i know is i grew and have pure Early Pearl from the mid 80s nice stable uniform plant that gives a body only affect very social weed but not my cup of tea not something i would smoke.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
All i know is i grew and have pure Early Pearl from the mid 80s nice stable uniform plant that gives a body only affect very social weed but not my cup of tea not something i would smoke.

Nice!

Sucks that you hate everything that's not Sativa/Haze, those poor seeds will probably never see the light of day.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nice!

Sucks that you hate everything that's not Sativa/Haze, those poor seeds will probably never see the light of day.

Royal my Nl loving friend i want you know that i have them safe n sound with my sat seed and even tho i may not like smoking them i still value them and understand there importance and value.

Wallynoland

ICMag Donor
@hempy, I made a cross with Nevil's seeds (Nhz#21 x Thai 82) x (NH#36 x Thia78) a male from that or visa versa, over the Early Pearl would be an interesting combo, with a shorter flowering time.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
@hempy, I made a cross with Nevil's seeds (Nhz#21 x Thai 82) x (NH#36 x Thia78) a male from that or visa versa, over the Early Pearl would be an interesting combo, with a shorter flowering time.

Hiya mate the early pearl was very uniform all the early dutch things were that i saw.The early pearl has no couch lock its all body so would bring the right mix to a high.

Stocktont

Veteran
Wasn't Silver Pearl NL5 x (Early Pearl x Skunk#1)? The one from Sensi Seeds that is. I always thought it had NL5 in the mix hence the “silver” in the name. And wasn't Silver Pearl the mother line of Silver Haze? Anyone know if the father was Haze C or if it was a Haze hybrid?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Lots of talk on SSH but what about poor ol'e Silver Haze (aka Silver pearl x HazeC)?

NL / Early Pearl / Skunk = Silver Pearl

NL / Early Pearl / Skunk x Hz C = Silver Pearl x Haze

NL / Hz x Silver Pearl = Early Queen . [ Shanti`s version is a SK Bx ... ]

NL / Hz C x Skunk / Haze C = Super Silver Haze .

Stocktont

Veteran
NL / Early Pearl / Skunk = Silver Pearl

NL / Early Pearl / Skunk x Hz C = Silver Pearl x Haze

NL / Hz C x Skunk / Haze = Super Silver Haze .

Thanks Elmer, that's what I remembered too. The seeds I saw from Sensi was called Silver Haze but I never knew if it was the Haze C male or a haze hybrid male. Silver Haze was some damn strong weed, wish my mates still had the cut we grew.

TheDarkStorm

So Silver pearl Haze is ( 25%Early Pearl,25% Skunk , 25%Afghan,25% Haze) the same strain Mr nice call Early Queen x Afghan Haze.

Heritage:Early Queen x Afghan Haze
Category: Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
Family of breed:25%Early Pearl,25% Skunk , 25%Afghan,25% Haze-Thai/Columbian/Mexican

Nevils silver pearl x haze was 50% hazeC the half was silver pearl.....

F2F

Smoked some indica bubblegum cherry fruity chocolate-frosted or some such last night...lets just say I’ll be hanging around the haze thread for a while longer. :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here she is ...ugly as all hell:biglaugh: nanners ...etc ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Got some frost ...smell is divine !

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nevils silver pearl x haze was 50% hazeC the half was silver pearl.....

Originally Posted by Nevil
It's not ruderalis, but it is from the EP line that produced plants that flowered under 24 hours light. I thought that that was a pretty special achievement, it only took me 20 years. The skunks were from my most developed SK line. I crossed the EP.SK to NL5Hz1 and to NL5122. Early Queen. That 4 way produced some amazing plants. Now and again you'd get a full on Haze effect, Sk1 bud structure, earlyness and that Oaxacan like fragrant zing from the EP and the resin and weight from the NL5. All that and hybrid vigour too. I wouldn't mind growing a good one in Kanga's back yard. I'd show you some yields.
N.

Originally Posted by Nevil
Early Pearl didn't improve bud structure, but it did resist mould in humid conditions. EP wasn't the complete plant. To make rapid progress in breeding, you need to limit the selection criteria. Smell, early flowering and mould resistance, were the priorities. EP loves Skunk. They complimented each other. The EP.SK crossed well with NL5 (silver pearl). I didn't like EPxHzC or EPxNL5. Early Queen is a good example of how to build a hybrid, stacking as many good traits in to one plant as you can.
N.

I found more info but can not accesses it because the Mrnice site is being up graded / re built so need it up to get more info.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
If you lover the Plant star and clearly you do if i was you i would veg out the clones make back up clones and use the male to make fresh seed with the fem.Then grow them out and see if the male managed to clean things up.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you lover the Plant star and clearly you do if i was you i would veg out the clones make back up clones and use the male to make fresh seed with the fem.Then grow them out and see if the male managed to clean things up.

I’m Growing it out for the fun of it ...I’m still excited about it I’ll know after I run her clones if she has a future or not:comfort:

TheDarkStorm

I found more info but can not accesses it because the Mrnice site is being up graded / re built so need it up to get more info.

I think your on about four way hempy...its a different plant...the silver pearl wich is early pearl sk an nl is a plant that was crossed to haze c an realeased same time as 5c ...it was a very famous plant at the time....its completely different to the above mentioned plant that nevil was on about....the above plant was sold later as four way....not really considered a haze hybrid as such....the silver pearl x haze was quite abit more sativa looking than 5haze.....some would come out quite tall an scraggly looking....more slimmer longer leaves than 5haze but very dark...kinda greyish silvery bud....bit sweeter than 5haze just as strong but kinder an more uplifting......
Silver pearl its self was quite something to look at back in those days...infact it would probably give alot of things today a run for ther money...the thing was caked in crystal an looked quite white.

Status
Not open for further replies.