What's new

That Hawaii Guy

HawaiianGrown

Aloha,

Have you f***wads missed me?

I'm back.

got spooked by all that warrantless electronic monitoring Shrubco loves so much, as well as international crackdowns on free-thinking exchange of cannabis knowledge that I've heard tell of, coupled with the significant erosion of all civil liberties in the land of the free......

BUT FUCK IT ALL

lets rock and roll

I'll begin posting my fabulous pics soon, and I think those of you who know my work will be pleased, those who don't will be stunned, and those who wish to throw a spanner in the works can plain kiss my ass.

Free the Herb. Free Green Prisoners. Free pain-medication law victims. Free Mandela (oops).

PS> The recent UDVUSA Hoasca case got me feelin better. My sacrament is also a schedule one controlled substance, but it doesn't need to be imported and it doesn't make me trip.

Tot Zien

HawaiianGrown

HawaiianGrown

when the levy breaks

when the levy breaks

Sure was.

I, as we speak, have a two inch river running down my driveway.

Better down the valley than under my house though.

yeah, the rain here has been for four weeks off and on, more on though.

the girls have all been put inside.

I missed you guys and gals.

Gypsy, what, no Cup?

G

woah, whats that place like? Hard to make a living? whats the cost of living, and (not to be too nosey) what do you do for a living. Whats tha job market like there?

Ive considered saying fuck the rest of this country, and goin to hawaii :D

:O i guess my investigation and research starts now ;)

I Used To Grow

I read in the Canabible by Jason King that it's pretty hard to grow outdoors in Hawaii. It said the average plant yields between 3 and 14 grams. Is this true?

Dr.Feelgood

The job market on Kauai seemed not-so-great to me. And growing outdoors would be difficult.

HawaiianGrown: You have a PM. :D

KingRalph

alright! heya HG, thought ya ditched us mainlanders for a bit there. good ta see ya back n unphased :) love seein everythin ya do there, the pics make me reminisce n drool an revel at the island n all she helps ya grow... so glad you're back ta give us more! stay well HawaiianGrown, peace n green thumbs as always

ben dangel

yoo im on the big island kinda just moved here dont know anyone at all ahah

and im having a bitch of a time finding herb out here :(

sup dude Im planning on growing some monsters outdoors in hawaii this year already started some blueberry and grapefruit seeds, the only problem i think ill have is green harvest if they even still run on maui, I grew 2 7 foot plants in canefeilds last year that I was sure green harvest would see but they didnt :woohoo:

vinmanr2d2

hey there HG, i am coming your way in OCT. for my honeymoon !!!!!! i will be visiting almost all the of the islands.......... i am staying for 3-4 days in volcano national park...... any info or tips would be greatly appreciated. thanks and have a great day.vinmanr2d2

G

welcome home !!

:woohoo:i was just talkin aboot ya in my new test grow thread
thx 4 directin me here, ralph B)

give this dude a warm welcome back, everyone,
he's a wealth of information and experience
and of course holds down the dankest of Hawaiian-Grown genes in the land:wink:
and has been sincerely missed.

f^ckin' awesome:headbangelets see some beasts

Latest posts

Latest posts