What's new

Announcement Thanks to ACE Seeds

StevenHXF

Administrator
I'd like to take a moment to thank one of our long time vendors and supporters ACE Seeds for renewing their vendor forum and advertising with us again.

We couldn't keep the forum running without the support of our vendors so I'd just like to thank @dubi and the team at ACE for their continued support. We have some big plans lined up for the next year and we wouldn't be able to deliver them without vendors like them.

I know you have but if you haven't checked out their website you can do so by clicking here: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/

Show them some love and consider them for your next purchase, you won't be disappointed!

If you run a business in the cannabis space and would like to discuss advertising or a vendor forum please give us a shout! You can PM me on here or get in touch via email@icmag.com

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
@dubi
Since the panama i had a few years ago, i'm ACE Fan. 😘 Great genetics and always getting feedback here in the forum... ⭐

20220611_191601-01.jpeg

Onboard

Thank you @dubi and everybody at Ace seeds!

Thank you for all the wonderful genetics and for revolutionising the industry. I hope every breeder follows suit and start providing accurate and quality information about their products, too!

If you are an Ace fan, please consider checking out Dubi's 2021 interview at The Potcast:
Part 1: Dubi @ The Pot Cast
Part 2: Dubi @ The Pot Cast
It is as informational as it is inspirational!

Personally, the interview had a deep impact, and I knew immediately (or within 15 minutes of listening) that I had to up my game and start growing sativa hybrids again! (And so I have, and I am not looking back.)

Looking forward to growing, and enjoying Ace medicine for hopefully many many years to come!

Thank you again, much love!

Last edited:

nono_fr

Thank you for breeding beautifuls strains :canabis:

The catalog in one video ( useful to know what's in the mix ) :

edit : sorry can't be display , age limit !