What's new

Thai

El Timbo

I vaped about half of this Thai bud this morning - still a bit green tasting but the high is wonderful, floaty, calm, happy, creative.

DSCF0635[1].JPG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Had the chance to smoke some unseeded buds (rare, last time was years ago) from Thai Chiang Mai mother and she really delivers a lovely bright, expansive, happy, energetic and slightly psychedelic high with no ceiling or comedown :) ☀️excellent for morning time, you need to smoke later Moroccan hash to land a bit hehehehe

GainesvilleGreen

Fingers crossed for a girl or two! 🤞It's interesting to note how seedlings from this northwestern highland Thai often start with wider leaves, to thin out as they mature sexually.
Thanks dubi.
These fan leaves are the biggest I've ever grown. Especially at this stage. crazy!

Almost 6 weeks from seed. Looking like two Females, clearly different phenos.:rasta: plant on the right going to be a beast...really excited.

Took out my other 2 plants in the tent, just to give them plenty of room.
IMG_20240505_064139177.jpg
IMG_20240505_075819018.jpg

IMG_20240505_075259367.jpg

Might take a couple of clones here soon.
Cheers

Last edited:

CaptainLucky

Thanks dubi.
These fan leaves are the biggest I've ever grown. Especially at this stage. crazy!

Almost 6 weeks from seed. Looking like two Females, clearly different phenos.:rasta: plant on the right going to be a beast...really excited.

Took out my other 2 plants in the tent, just to give them plenty of room.
View attachment 18998434 View attachment 18998431

View attachment 18998433
Might take a couple of clones here soon.
Cheers
Nice seeing you running some Ace Sativas. CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts