What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Texas Cops Mistake Actual Weeds For Marijuana Plants

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
News story on YouTube

Recently discovered cache of plants, initially pegged by officials speaking to local news as “one of the largest marijuana plant seizures in the police department’s history,” turned out to be a relatively common prairie plant known as horse mint.

T

The_Core

Its amazing how "well trained" LEO's aren't. How could you mistake Marijuana with Horse Mint? They don't even look anything alike. There drug task-force must be a bunch of idiots.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Any 12 year old knows a pot leaf when they see one, those aint even close. I've seen random weeds that made me think "Is that a plant????" but I looked at it closer and no it was not. Dunno how they can mistake those for pot plants. Retards, funded by your tax dollars. God bless America.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
medium_c0a86fbc89d367ac79fd23a318cba9da.jpg

looks more like something you might find in a vegetable garden

S

SeaMaiden

I am laughing my fucking ass OFF. So, the cops weeded the park for the groundskeeper, is what happened. Awesomejuice.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Atleast the picking weeds not shooting innocent ppl in pickups..... Shit the cops actually helped somebody "the Gardener" he won't have to pick them.... Good for them cops actually helping out someone in the public eye to bad the weren't aware of there good deed

Littleleaf

Veteran
The pics they are showing is good old wild sunflowers(first pic)

The 2nd pic is what is called blood weed and it does kinda looks like pot it's also called horse weed.(best pic I could find)

On a side note were ever this weed grows, so will pot. all you need to add is a little more Nitrogen and will grow like a weed. also it makes great camouflage.

I would put monies that blood/horse weed is what they really found.

Attachments

• medium_c0a86fbc89d367ac79fd23a318cba9da.jpg
    medium_c0a86fbc89d367ac79fd23a318cba9da.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Tall-ragwed-resized-300x200.jpg
    Tall-ragwed-resized-300x200.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
first time i saw the giant ragweeed (ambrosia trifida) alongside a back road, i thought it was mj. lol

Dr. Fleye

Guess I really didn't think about it too much, but I forgot to mention that these plants are shown here are all Japanese Maple:plant grow:

G

greenmatter

...........and somehow LEO can't understand why a bunch of "stupid stoners" are winning the drug war

i would rather be on the stupid team than the complete fucktard team

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...........and somehow LEO can't understand why a bunch of "stupid stoners" are winning the drug war

i would rather be on the stupid team than the complete fucktard team

Can't expect too much from people who willingly and blindly follow orders their entire lives, regardless of morals and common sense, washing their hands like Pontious Pilate the whole way thinking they are clean while keeping thorough track of their bank accounts.