What's new

Taskenti

Nannymouse

I always thought that the harshness was from the plant material. Yet, you may be right, some hash has a bite. Maybe, it's a combination, or something else.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool thread
Kaiki's PCK x Uzbeki F1 ...nicknamed "Chizbeki" :)

025-3.jpg

Carraxe

Veteran
I do have a question about the harshness. Has anyone compared vaping to smoking? Or made hash, and tried that? (maybe someone mentioned it in this thread and i missed it, sorry, if i did)

I also wonder about cobbing the Taskenti.
In my experience, vapes and indicas don't combine well. I don't know the reason, but I cough much more when I vape, and the effect isn't as good.

I quit vapes years ago.

Nannymouse

In my experience, vapes and indicas don't combine well. I don't know the reason, but I cough much more when I vape, and the effect isn't as good.

I quit vapes years ago.
I have a desk type box vape (with whip), which i think is far smoother than cartridges. The carts are rough. With the whip, i run a little water in the tube, (but don't get the part with the herb wet), and drain it back out, leaving a coating of moisture, which takes a lot of the 'dry' out of the vapor). Maybe that won't help, but will try it, next chance that i get to grow the taskenti. Thanks, Carraxe.

Carraxe

Veteran
I've saved the males from the batch of seeds I am flowering. These are the ones made with the 2005 version males and the selected 2008 cut. I'm pollinating the selected females made from the males in the 2012 version to mix the most different lines. If I get a good offspring these seeds will be very valuable for me.

IMGP0081.JPG

Sweet smokes

ankhori

I've saved the males from the batch of seeds I am flowering. These are the ones made with the 2005 version males and the selected 2008 cut. I'm pollinating the selected females made from the males in the 2012 version to mix the most different lines. If I get a good offspring these seeds will be very valuable for me.

View attachment 18999550

Sweet smokes
Nice plants, great green colour and well shape, seems some are more tall than others, you have some preference or prefer to select using other traits like smell?

Have a nice day

Latest posts

Latest posts