What's new

T.K.O from O.G.A test grow By: cracker420

C

cracker420

hello everyone, im going to be running O.G.A's T.K.O. if its half as kick ass as zombie virus i am in for a treat :) if you have any questions fire away. enough BS lets look at some pics!!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

trifoliate TKO

C

cracker420

core's pollen chuck (grape pheno) x m 39 Should be some killer stuff :)

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Good luck with these cracker420.........ive liked all ive seen from OGA :biggrin:........i must get some of there gear and run them myself :smokeit:

C

cracker420

Good luck with these cracker420.........ive liked all ive seen from OGA :biggrin:........i must get some of there gear and run them myself :smokeit:
thanks theresa, i have been amazed with OGA gear. props to the breeders :smokeit:

Nice man. Is your zombie virus done?

not yet got around 25 days left. it is my favorite plant so far.

Che

Veteran
Lets hope it turns out to be female :D You know i'm watching this show Cracka

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet bro looking good, great looking Tri
tagged for the show

Sleepy

Veteran
everything with OGA on it is gold...

can't wait to see what you can do with the TKO.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yoooooooooooooooooooooooo,,,whats up bro, am on board...thats a nice looking tri.........
am going to kick mine into high gear this week,,ive made some room to get them under the lights..(i will pop pic in my thread tomorrow)

keep up the stella work bro

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker420

yoooooooooooooooooooooooo,,,whats up bro, am on board...thats a nice looking tri.........
am going to kick mine into high gear this week,,ive made some room to get them under the lights..(i will pop pic in my thread tomorrow)

keep up the stella work bro

keep it green
highlander

thanks bro! i will check it out!