What's new

Sulfur toxicity and low P issues

Ca++

I just spent 5 years trimming with a 140cm ceiling. My back wasn't happy, but my knees particularly hate me. I'm not fond of crawling around, but seem to of spent my whole life doing it. I totally understand going to any lengths to look after your joints. Present or future :)

I would think the regular hand watering plays quite a part. Making sure nothing dries to hydrophobic levels.

Stoobeey

I just spent 5 years trimming with a 140cm ceiling. My back wasn't happy, but my knees particularly hate me. I'm not fond of crawling around, but seem to of spent my whole life doing it. I totally understand going to any lengths to look after your joints. Present or future :)

I would think the regular hand watering plays quite a part. Making sure nothing dries to hydrophobic levels.
The stupid home Depot hand pump sprayer i feel so dumb just getting one . Way better than a spray bottle and I can easily soak the outside cloth too. I don't think I'll be adding anything into it like recharge or tm7, hydros. Fairly sure it'll clog, so I'll continue to hand pour that mix in. I threw some seabird guano on those few plants. Doubt it'll do much being a cpl weeks from chop I think.

I'll just be happy in about 6 weeks when I finally don't have an over filled tent and can go back to flowering 4 at a time. Pot size by the way I'm avoiding 10 gal like the plague. My buddies got 4 outdoors in 10s they're bigger than my girls , and I go big usually

Ca++

10 gallons? I had forgotten how big real organic grows go. No wonder your backs on your mind. This years outdoor involved turning a quart sized hole, with a hand fork. I'm over the idea of carrying 200L to a gorilla site. I can see you resisting the bottle that says 'organic' on it. That's a strong resolve, to 'just so no to chems' when you can see there is little time left. I don't think I could have the restraint.

Some sprayers, though costly, can have the nozzle bits changed. I don't think customer services at Depot will offer any support, but real brands might be of use. I won't go out with just one sprayer, as my answer to breakages. Keeping to cheap 'end of season' buys. But carrying two, or the insides from a second. On site, it's the nozzles that fail me, but long term, it seems the seals fail.

Stoobeey

10 gallons? I had forgotten how big real organic grows go. No wonder your backs on your mind. This years outdoor involved turning a quart sized hole, with a hand fork. I'm over the idea of carrying 200L to a gorilla site. I can see you resisting the bottle that says 'organic' on it. That's a strong resolve, to 'just so no to chems' when you can see there is little time left. I don't think I could have the restraint.

Some sprayers, though costly, can have the nozzle bits changed. I don't think customer services at Depot will offer any support, but real brands might be of use. I won't go out with just one sprayer, as my answer to breakages. Keeping to cheap 'end of season' buys. But carrying two, or the insides from a second. On site, it's the nozzles that fail me, but long term, it seems the seals fail.
Haha yeah 7 gal fully watered isn't light. I actually started buying pot dollies too.
Yeah since I got no chems left I usually just ride it out. If it's really trash (like college beasters) and it's taste terrible to even attempt to smoke I just add it all to the keif trim pile . Live and learn. That's why I am here to try to avoid these mis steps which are mainly attribute to my soil being not correct for the plants.

Stoobeey

20230713_002242.jpg
white og after stretch in the new soil

Stoobeey

Day 24 white og.

ca++ here's how I should have my 7gal set up on drip. I should really have 2 coming off the deep carrot at least, but I'm out of drippers

20230720_231034.jpg
20230720_231028.jpg
20230720_232002.jpg

Stoobeey

20230922_210454.jpg
new round of flower looking much better than the white og did. Flight 38 in 2nd photo rounding the final cpl weeks I hope. Just starting a bit of fade at bottom. Really need it to finish because I got another plant I need to flip lol. Almost back on track
20230922_210640.jpg

Stoobeey

all that still in the soil I fukked with? what are you feeding?
Well see with this flight 38. That white og if you look back stayed yellow for a while and it foxtailed. Not even a drop of finger hash cleaning it lol. I did get Gaia green veg n bloom. Not doing the full amount per pot , just a bit so I'm not trying to make my own mix and really making a mess of it again. I'll use that stuff (all the solo amendment) for tea and when I build new stuff

Just one topdress at end of stretch . And I obviously miscalculated my jack flip. Lol all the main colas are sticking thru the bars (I waited to long to tie down after super cropping em )

I always feel like some stuff lacks terps. Like I can smell it when I touch naf sniff but then sometimes shit is hay after dry /cure or maybe you can only smell it when you break it up.
I'm drying in a small 2ft tent with rh and temp control

Stoobeey

Not sure what's happening here. It just seems to be the upper large fan leaves. This is Barney's runtz X layer (from clone).

I did top dress with the Gaia bloom stuff but half the amount .

The flight 38 didn't do this and the key lime didn't seem to do this either.

Not sure what deficiency this is or excess.

Below the lowest yellow leaf the lower 2 feet of leaves are all green . No sign of them going this direction so far .
Plant has roughly 4 weeks left if it came down at 60ish days.

Not sure there much that can be done at this point either.

Thanks
20231022_221718.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts