IMG_20231026_101332.jpg
IMG_20231026_101325.jpg
IMG_20231026_100641.jpg
IMG_20231026_100652.jpg

Shua1991

IMG_20231027_163545.jpg
IMG_20231027_163515.jpg

Purple/Thai phenotypes.

I know just the females this would go with. Another Thai/malawi plant is also turning purple but harder to photograph. If they all remain stable by completion I'll have perhaps too many to test, time will tell

Shua1991

Sampled the black Cherry soda phenotype, now jarred and curing.

IMG_20231029_143844.jpg

Taste is already really strong, smooth smoking too. Expands a lot in the lungs but doesn't cause me to cough, strong black Cherry syrup and zesty soda flavors, some black currant and wood notes on exhale.

Heavy sativa influence, makes me need to take a seat from lightheadedness but after 5 minutes I'm up and motivated, definitely best to harvest this one a few days early like I did. Roughly 85/15 cloudy/clear trichs at harvest.

Shua1991

IMG_20231026_100544.jpg

This female is one of the foulest smelling plants when curing, reminds me of sewage fumes, dead flesh and bitter chocolate.

I will be making f2's of this phenotype with the matching male plant and I'll call it the "sex panther" breeding line, rotting fleshy funky offensive cologne smell.

Shua1991

IMG_20231214_090025.jpg

One of the phenotypes smells like shit after burning.
I smoked some and thought someone near me or I had shit myself. I smelled the inside of the bong, rotten cabbage funky shitty stank. The rotting meat pheno really stinks but only after combustion 😆

Shua1991

IMG_20231231_132053.jpg
IMG_20231231_132101.jpg

This male produces full headed trichomes, has excellent vigor and smells like the "Boeuf Bourguignon" phenotype.
IMG_20231008_103449.jpg

Shua1991

Just over 400 seeds harvested from the "Haribo" phenotype. One week away from germination. By mid March I'll be flowering the first batch of f2's.
I plan to start with 200 seeds. I will be selecting the most vigorous/fruity hashplant phenotypes.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Smoke samples of 3 month cured flower are really starting to shine. No more harshness, smooth smokey whiskey barrel flavors mixed with fruits and caramel.
20240205_171053.jpg

A nice .2 flower to start the day. I get about 1.5hrs effect on .25g, not a harsh crash like a few phenotypes, this one has a high ceiling and no paranoia.

gedLang

This whole project is very impressive. The numbers you are running in this space is daunting. Hope you don't mind if I ask some questions - I'm still a beginner and a little mystified.

Are you keeping clones of females you use for backcrossing or just looking for males at this stage? Any liquid feed or just the top dressing dry amendments? It looks like in that last photo you maybe have seeds starting in plugs in cups - do you fill those cups up with soil and bury the stem after they get tall enough?

Shua1991

This whole project is very impressive. The numbers you are running in this space is daunting. Hope you don't mind if I ask some questions - I'm still a beginner and a little mystified.

Are you keeping clones of females you use for backcrossing or just looking for males at this stage? Any liquid feed or just the top dressing dry amendments? It looks like in that last photo you maybe have seeds starting in plugs in cups - do you fill those cups up with soil and bury the stem after they get tall enough?
I plan to keep the clones of the f2 generation for f3 seeds, so I will need to keep male clones and female clones, I have now finished my run of the initial f1 generation, no longer keeping the f1 clones despite having access to them(my friends have some). I start usually in seed starters, in plastic cups, after roots show I add soil and number them(sucessfully germinated). After that I wait again for roots to show on the clear cups and transfer them to 24 oz containers, same process up until 2 gallon pots where I ammend soil with perlite(25%)and some fish bone meal, azomite, egg shells, and light amounts of dolomite lime and begin flowering with organic(ewc/guano tea) feedings. I don't topdress much anymore with these varieties, when growing sativas and yheir hybrids I follow "less is more" rule of thumb for feeding. Look at the roots and listen to plants.