What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the beaches for the last week. Only 40-50 miles east of the storm's path. Cancelled a stay in Florida and stayed put. Will drive to Atlanta on Tues to see family and then home.
Picture was the morning before the hurricane hit. The roads I drove to get here are gone or closed. The Western Carolinas are in for a long recovery. View attachment 19075268
Nice pic :) represents a completely different world than what I’m used to

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Blue Nerd in its first week of flower. This will go close to two pounds. 5 gallon pot.

Morning all.

208EE953-7672-462A-BBB9-FFC151D5BF8A.jpeg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey TC, is that PEX you're using for your drain line?
Lol yeah.

There’s a story behind it. I meant to order pvc-lock fitting but instead ordered Blu-lock fittings.
The Blu-lock are meant to be used with sprinkler tubing. Well sprinkler tubing comes in rolls and I could not get it to straighten out. While pex does as well it also comes in 10’ lengths which are fairly straight and while not exactly the same outside diameter as sprinkler tubing it was close enough to make it work.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s not all fancy steaks around here. I’ve been packing peanut butter and jelly for lunch all season long. If I have to eat another PB&J, I’m gonna freak the fuck out.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did manage to get some food shopping done finally so don’t have to worry about that.. I’m almost out of drying room, and I’m not done might have to figure out some kind of second tier

Sub24ox7

IMG_6019.jpeg
IMG_6020.jpeg
IMG_6022.jpeg
IMG_6023.jpeg

IMG_6024.jpeg

Went shopping today too.
Plants made it through the rain but it beat the shit out of them and bruised pistils and broke branches.

Latest posts

Latest posts