What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the lawn is getting long seems like I just mowed time of year. It's really the only thing I like about having a small lot in the city. Only takes a few minutes to mow and a 2 gallon gas can lasts all summer.
the nice thing about a xeriscape is what the heck is a lawnmower?:D
fingers crossed it's not as hellish as last summer when i actually had to water to keep everything alive...need to get a new hose and sprinkler so i can just soak the piss out of the yard once a week through the satan's balls season

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the lawn is getting long seems like I just mowed time of year. It's really the only thing I like about having a small lot in the city. Only takes a few minutes to mow and a 2 gallon gas can lasts all summer.
It’s growing like mad, mad mad
Flying ant. But it's on a window...
View attachment 18999394
Now you’re talking
the nice thing about a xeriscape is what the heck is a lawnmower?:D
fingers crossed it's not as hellish as last summer when i actually had to water to keep everything alive...need to get a new hose and sprinkler so i can just soak the piss out of the yard once a week through the satan's balls season
It’s my version of bike riding
I need to do that too.
exercise

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could use a nice lawn tractor, but they are just ridiculously expensive. I’m such a cheapskate, but I could use one. Let me tell you I’ll crack soon and get one.

Loriented

1000011738.jpg
1000011724.jpg
1000011723.jpg