What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

b14z3d

i asked for 10 querkles and then the guy proceeded to ask me if i had room for anymore and gave me 5 extra for free :D. i was kinda weirded out when i walked out and some guy told me to watch out for aphids in their clones.. :/

edit: they also had bubblegum
white widow
jack the ripper
ak47

Last edited:

darthvapor

the white widow is nice. its the sativa pheno so she flowers for a long time but yields nicely. I think its their best strain but I havent tried jtr yet. The purple kush is tastey but Its potency is week in my opinion.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I would like to let everybody know to stay away from the Querkle cuts at Blue Sky as half of the ones my buddy got were hermies!!! And no he didn't stress them and has his shit down. He was talkin shit about the strain since week 2 of flowering saying some of them had a odd structure to them unlike the others and sure as shit those odd ones ended up being hermaphodites and they had powdery mildew with them too so check over the Querkles closely and I can say I have 2 cuts of it from him and I flowered one and mothered the other and I'm not happy with the one I flowered cuz it has grown a whole inch and a half since inducing flowering :rant: I think Subcool was in a rush with this strain and didn't stabilize it cuz the group of friends that got these Querkle cuts have all said that it was hella inconsistent unlike anything I've seen from
SR71/Blue Sky....

sorry to hear about your bad experinence...it was whoever vending to Sr71 that pick the Pheno,dont think Subcool dropping them off personally,i seen many grows of this from seed and they all look dank.

karmical

Thundurkel said:
I'm not happy with the one I flowered cuz it has grown a whole inch and a half since inducing flowering :rant:

not the fastest vegger and grows imo just like pk, but produces more than pk.

i've nothing but positives about querkle, first i've heard of the herm thing, and pm is everywhere right now, imo querkle doesn't take too well to it, but if you catch it before its everywhere, ie staying on top of your garden, it'll bounce back and produce just fine...

i like both querkle and the jack the ripper, the jack being my favorite of the two, i just like a big plant and the jacks' a monster, almost as much stretch as the white widow.

just checking in as usual, not calling anyone out, but keeping it real..

:joint:

hdn155

i personally have not had any issues with the querkle.. at least not yet (around 6th week of flowering.) smells like grape candy to me. from my experience with querkle so far i will be keeping it in my garden for at least another run.

justlrnin

Thanx brother and these were at day 58 with lights on temps around 73 and off around 65 . I chopped them a day or 2 after these shots because I need the room and they are curing now . Zoo

Last edited:

mjactivist

Thundurkel said:
I would like to let everybody know to stay away from the Querkle cuts at Blue Sky as half of the ones my buddy got were hermies!!! And no he didn't stress them and has his shit down. He was talkin shit about the strain since week 2 of flowering saying some of them had a odd structure to them unlike the others and sure as shit those odd ones ended up being hermaphodites and they had powdery mildew with them too so check over the Querkles closely and I can say I have 2 cuts of it from him and I flowered one and mothered the other and I'm not happy with the one I flowered cuz it has grown a whole inch and a half since inducing flowering :rant: I think Subcool was in a rush with this strain and didn't stabilize it cuz the group of friends that got these Querkle cuts have all said that it was hella inconsistent unlike anything I've seen from
SR71/Blue Sky....

This is hella funny. Dude I don't think you know what your talking about.
First off for this "I think Subcool was in a rush with this strain and didn't stabilize it cuz the group of friends that got these Querkle cuts have all said that it was hella inconsistent" I have ran Querkle from seed and its hella stable. All the times I've ran her she turns purple or at least a shade of purple. Without lowering temps. And dude those clones aren't direct from Sub himself.lol
"they had powdery mildew with them too" Now I know those clones could have had PM on them, but probably the PM was your friends fault because of insufficient ventilation. Get Green Cure(fungicide) and add more ventilation.
"And no he didn't stress them and has his shit down. He was talkin shit about the strain since week 2 of flowering saying some of them had a odd structure to them unlike the others and sure as shit those odd ones ended up being hermaphodites" If your friend did everything right then, all I can say about this is maybe he has a light leak.
not trying to start shit, but I really love this strain.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Zoo -Glad to see you around man! Missed you around lately. Hope all is well. Peace!

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
WOW

WOW

justlrnin said:
Thanx brother and these were at day 58 with lights on temps around 73 and off around 65 . I chopped them a day or 2 after these shots because I need the room and they are curing now . Zoo

awesome buds, i am anxious to see how they look dried and cured.... any pix?

what other strains do you like from sr 71 you are obviously an experienced grower

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Yeah! I would say Zoo has some experience! Maybe a little! Just kidding! Zoo is one of the most positive and active growers on this site. He is a wealth of info and is always willing to share.

JlMH4LPERT

here is a pic of how my JTR ended up after about 9 weeks:

As you can tell this bud doesnt weigh out too much because it is soooo airy...
I really need a 400w!!!
I think bushmaster and some flower hardener may help me get some results in
conjunction with good training under the light.

Wasnt someone else finishing up JTR soon... I may have missed it but I cant wait
to see these pictures (they are inspiration that will get me to spend xmas money on a 400w!)

Last edited:

hdn155

Went to Sr71/bluesky two days ago picked up 30 JTR's and the lady threw in 3 White widow for free. currently veggin the 30 in 1 gallon pots under two 400mh. then when flowered will transplant into 3 gallon pots and get put under two 1000 hps. will try and get some pics. those pics of how jimh4lpert's JTR ended up make me very anxious to see how they will look under 1000's

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
I'm thinkin this JTR would BLOW UP outside. I need to grab one to mother out...thanks for the pics and info

KGB420

I am driving from Chico to Blue Sky tomarow if I get there at 10 do you know if they will have JTR?

T

TwistedRemedy

at that place you may have to ask alot to find out when the stuff you need will be in, most times they have a slab or two upstairs and you must ask for those for some reason they always hide a few so be persistant , they have SEVERAL delivery times sumtimes more than one time a day so ask and ask and ask dont just leave , you will get exactly wat you want just talk to everyone there to find out wats the scoop .

ive never been let down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts