What's new

Spannabis 2013

BuddhaSeeds

Hi everyone!

I wanted to inform you that on 15, 16 and 17 February 2013, in Barcelona, will be held Spannabis.
This is one of the biggest cannabis fairs in Europe.
The last day will be held Cannabis Champions Cup competition, which rewards the best examples of the following categories:
Interior Bio
Interior Hydro
outside
Resins

This year 2013 is the 10th edition of the Spannabis.
We will be at space number 84, hope to see you there. :biggrin:

23d10e5c90068b124641854a330150cbo.jpg

You are welcome to enjoy it!

:thank you:

Paz

Be there or be square.
Lots of or UK Community going, if anyone has entertainment ideas or wants to arrange meet-ups drop me a note

M

MrSterling

Pax, for someone who has never been to one of these events, what is Spannabis like/about? I may be in Spain at that time to visit a friend. Gracias, hombre.

Salve,
Mr.S

BuddhaSeeds

Pax, for someone who has never been to one of these events, what is Spannabis like/about? I may be in Spain at that time to visit a friend. Gracias, hombre.

Salve,
Mr.S

Spannabis is a place where all grow shops, CSC, seed banks, magazines, and people who loves cannabis will be together..
There will be many stands, talks about cannabis info, news, or another interesting things, concerts...

It's a place where we can meet and enjoy cannabis :biggrin:

Have a great friday :groupwave:

See you there!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Will the breeders be vending their wares at the convention?

Seeds, yes, Retail, Wholesale, some breeders will have some bud for nice people to try in their vaporisers, some, if you have a nice chat with them will show you samples of their strains, but none at all are selling herbs at the show. 2 of the Breeders also run Cannabis Social Clubs which, once you know them, you can join and then, once there, you can legally buy and consume weed, hash and concentrates, but you cannot do this at the show, totally illegal, not allowed and not done.

Toking at the show is also technically "not allowed" ... 4 or 5 benign Security guards patrolling, you just politely put the joint out, smile, and fire it up again when they are out of sight. If you succeed in inspiring a number of other tokers to fire up simultaneously, the thick fog seems to keep them away totally and you have your own peaceful Tokers Corner to enjoy.

Outside in the Plaza it is cool to smoke, but any dealing would be very risky, years ago there was a bit of a Police presence in the streets nearby, last year or two, Zero..
:tiphat:

komplex

I'm going to barcelona for five days to visit the fair. Like others stated it would be nice to hook up with some fellow smokers. Shoot me a pm if interested. Nos vemos!