What's new

Sowahh grow diary

kro-magnon

Veteran
Some pics at day 60
IMG_0001.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
As you can see they are all forming big buds, the biggest will be the #1(the2nd picture plant alone) she has 18 branches who were heavily trimmed under the canopy so she's forming many big tops with pretty big calyxes. She should make the biggest harvest.
The #2 is in the corner she's the tallest of the 3 Sowahh, her flowers are not as big as her sisters but she'll be ready later so she might get as big in the last days. She's the one with the biggest calyxes and the more resin as well.
The #3 has the smallest calyxes but very dense flowers who are very big, she's in a smaller container and has less branches than her sisters;
I wanted to try different way of growing to see which one is the most effective;
I think the #1 and #3 should be ready around day 70/75 and the #2 around day 75/80.
I had to cut the apex of the BCP because one had some botitrys so I lost around 1/2g(not a lot but the main bud is destroyed) and I cut the other to avoid any loss. The apex weighted 58g wet, it would have been a shame to cut it in pieces because of mold like the other who was only a few grams smaller;