What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sour diesel ibl harvest pics 10 WEEKS

G

Here she is . thats a 4 liter water bottle next to it. :yoinks:

SOUR DIESEL IBL AT 10 WEEKS

G

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Was she ready? Looks like she could have went another week to 10 days. And does she have that sour fuel smell?
Yes she was ready, there is soo much frost she looks white, But TRUST me she was ready. 90% of the hairs red and shrivled.I allways do my buds a week or two more after they look ready. Amber tichomes where seen under microscope. A two week flush. Also I start the calendar of 12/12 TWO weeks into flower. So day 1 of 12/12 is really two weeks into 12/12. And is there diesel smell? of course there is ,thats why its called sour diesel ibl from rez seeds. :wave:

Last edited:
G

thank you lorax and 70's pothead. much love and good karma back to you two.

G

Thanks for the love MOD.Yes there is a few moms of this pheno shown here.Also a male was chosen and kept. I just squezed one of the swollen calaxes and boy oh boy was it filled with resin and did it stink of diesel .

Last edited:

Litz_C

i rememebr the first tiem i got some soul-D from a club in somewhere.

the lile bud was so buff and can hardly break it apart.

I roll it with a swisha and i don't remeber half of my day.

damn dood it look excatly like your shit.

can i have some P:

G

Wich club :wink: swicher sweet eh? plain ,strawberry or optimo. :joint:

Last edited:

Litz_C

i can't tell u which club but i can tell you it strwberry sweet...

damn i jsut got some purple haze and i m hella higggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

RoNdO

anybody else get "purple haze" I just cut off this guy i usually pick up off of for tellin me some half black indica was "purple haze" I hate buying herb. Mistery Bubble is comin my way shortly they are on the 4th node from seed well shortly may be too strong a word but I won't go out on a limb to tell you it'll be better than anything you can buy around here.

Thats an awesome sour diesel dick nice work I've got some sd beans waitin for a spot in some dirt.

Last edited:
G

hmmm...i wish i had that one running sea of green....cola madness..good work.

Latest posts

Latest posts