Botanicare CalMag
Botanicare Liquid Karma
Botanicare Sweet
Botanicare Hydroplex
Ozi Magic Monsta Bud
Grotek Monster Bloom
Grozym
Super Catalyst Altered Water

There will be no veg time, plants and will be flipping when they are transplanted into 3/4gal pots will finish in the 3/4gal pots.

Photos in posts below shortly

B

Bud Bug

P1170122.jpg

P1250594.jpg

P1250595.jpg

fireman

Very nice my friend. I would love to do coco someday. It seems easier then lugging bails of soil into the house. Very clean.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Hey Bud Bug-
Welcome and thanks for showing us such great pictures! Very inspiring :canabis:. I was curious as to whether or not you could tell me the ages of when those photos were taken?

Have you run this configuration before? Have you tried less/more plants? What are your average temps?

Very cool grow, I'm definitely sticking around :lurk:

Frozenguy :joint:

B

Bud Bug

I was curious as to whether or not you could tell me the ages of when those photos were taken?

The last photos where from two days ago and today they are starting week 5 (day 28)

Have you run this configuration before? Have you tried less/more plants? What are your average temps?

I ran 49 of the same strain last time (7.5 weeks from start to crop time - no veg time) Came out to 20oz

I was actually gonna try 81 but settled for 64 for now. Well since this is in a basement the temps range from 65 lights off to 80 light on.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Very cool thread . . . great setup . . . I like the level of cleanliness :)

Can't wait to see this in a couple weeks

Frozenguy

Veteran
The last photos where from two days ago and today they are starting week 5 (day 28)

I ran 49 of the same strain last time (7.5 weeks from start to crop time - no veg time) Came out to 20oz

I was actually gonna try 81 but settled for 64 for now. Well since this is in a basement the temps range from 65 lights off to 80 light on.

Nice! To pull off 20[oz] again, you only need 8.5 [g] off each plant :biggrin:

Are those 3/4 gal pots about 6" diameter?

B

Bud Bug

Nice! To pull off 20[oz] again, you only need 8.5 [g] off each plant :biggrin:

Are those 3/4 gal pots about 6" diameter?

Well we'll see, I'm thinking I should have stayed with ProMix/Perlite like last time as the plants didn't get as high this time in straight coco , they were about 3-4" taller last time which would make up quite a bit weight between the 64.

Also this time I'm trying Botanicare and last time I used FloraNova which seem to work very good.

Here's a photo on the day I cropped them last time

P1010007.jpg

Frozenguy

Veteran
Well we'll see, I'm thinking I should have stayed with ProMix/Perlite like last time as the plants didn't get as high this time in straight coco , they were about 3-4" taller last time which would make up quite a bit weight between the 64.

Also this time I'm trying Botanicare and last time I used FloraNova which seem to work very good.

Here's a photo on the day I cropped them last time

View attachment 45084

Those look so tasty man..

I used PBP before and its good stuff; can't compare it to flora nova, but I know its good stuff, if not over done. Never tried it in coco though..

Why did you end up blending the coco?

B

Bud Bug

Those look so tasty man..

I used PBP before and its good stuff; can't compare it to flora nova, but I know its good stuff, if not over done. Never tried it in coco though..

Why did you end up blending the coco?

Mixing the GH with Botanicare coco? Well I was drunk and miscalculated.

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Awesome grow, really clean ! Hope you get enough bud to last you through 2010 :biggrin: k+

How does the fire extinguisher work ? Is it one of those heat-triggered devices ?