What's new

Smoke Friendly Bars In the Dam

2Hi

Hi all

Off to the Dam soon & since the law change stopping alcohol & cannabis being sold in the same establishment, I'm wondering where I can have a beer with my joint?

I guess the first place to start would be to find out which coffeeshops decided to stop selling cannabis, and stick with the alcohol - Nes is one, but I can't find any details of others, so if anyone can advise on this and any other smoke friendly bars I would be more than grateful!

I know I could have put this in the world wide cannabis forum, but this forum seems to get more action! - Mods please move if necessary.
:redface:

G

theres plenty of bars where u can toke ,you'll still be spoilt for choice ,,kadinsky has a nice bar opposite 1 of its coffeshops and theyres a smoker friendly bar open till 4 am opposite de kroon ,,,others are stones cafe ,bulldog palace ,ricks,barneys just opened or will be opening a bar ,theyres loads ,,,go enjoy them all

mr.haze420

Veteran
susies saloon, rock in roll out bar, the waterhole, excaliber, sensi cafe, cafe cuba, hunters vodka bar, greenhouse effect hotel bar, winston bar,

hemp hotel bar - fredrikspline
bar the minds - spui straat

both till 3pm - 4pm friday and saturday

cafe Vaaghuyzen - nieuw nieuw straat
Vrankrike (sp? ) the squatters bar in spuistraat
melo melo rock bar lijnbaansgracht
Korskovs night club Lijnbaansgracht

loads of others - if you are in a bar and no one is smoking weed - ask - at worst they will say no !

Cafe Belgique on Gravenstraat, just off Dam Square near the Palace:
Small bar, many Belgian Beers.
However, they only seem to allow mixed (tobacco and hash). But ask first. "May I smoke a mixed?" Suggest pre-rolling it.
Sadly, I can't go this time bcause I'm relocating to a new office, but I intend to live vicariously through everybodies posts ! Enjoy all !