G

Skunk Red Hair: Homegrown Fantaseeds

soil grown from seed
40 day veg
currently at around day 45 of flowering
started 3 seeds directly in soil...all 3 germed
got 2 now dead males
and this 1 female

I wanted something a bit diff for my stash jars so (perpetual harvest soil grower...organic fish fertz only user)

saw mixed reports...as it seems most growers have moved on or don't even consider this older strain worthy

and she has turned out alot frostier then I thought she would..and even though I have yet to sample she looks very tasty and potent at this point

so I thought I'd share
the one Skunk Red hair from breeder Homegrown Fantaseeds I picked up via seedbay awhile back

can't wait till I get to sample

Well shes a beaut maddog, diff. a worthy one wit buds like dat. Wat type of lights did u use on her by the way and wat type of ferts also !!!! :canabis: :yummy:

G

lights

400wt MH Veg 19/5 light cycle

flowering room is a mix
400 wt HPS on top
400 wts worth of flour tubes around the sidewalls...5 dual 4ft shop lights, holding 2 40wt bulbs each, of mixed colors standing lengthways
150wt HPS in the doorway aiming in

fertz
fish/kelp emulsions
5-1-1 during Veg
2-5-1 during Flowering
thats "all" I've used/been using

...check out the deep chunk log in my sig. if you want...should be a few room/set up pics and a bit more detail

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
maddog99 said:
lights
400wt MH Veg 19/5 light cycle
flowering room is a mix 400 wt HPS on top 400 wts worth of flour tubes around the sidewalls...5 dual 4ft shop lights, holding 2 40wt bulbs each, of mixed colors standing lengthways
150wt HPS in the doorway aiming infertz
fish/kelp emulsions
5-1-1 during Veg
2-5-1 during Flowering
thats "all" I've used/been usingcheck out the deep chunk log in my sig. if you want...should be a few room/set up pics and a bit more detail

How'd she smoke???

G

went ahead and just did another run from the few seeds left in the original pack

currently at 52 days flowering

oh and sorry for the late responce GPB...I love the flavorful smoke
strong flavor and mellow all around buzz thats not overly heavy

G

For being considered a 'not worthy' strain, she looks damn worthy to me!!!

Nice job maddog

C

Chamba

Maddog wrote 2/26 "can't wait till I get to sample"

so, how how's the high?

G

good enough that I'm doing another run...even though I have a bunch of much higher priced beans waiting in the wings

smooth very strong flavor, and mellow all around buzz, thats not overly heavy

Latest posts

Latest posts