What's new

Siberia

Landrace_seeds

Attachments

• IMG-20230524-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20230524-WA0007.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 36

ICGA

Tell me, my friend, where can I get these, only necessarily regular ones? Thank you in advance
Search for this on your search engine:

AKBean Brains – Matanuska Thunderfuck Bx4​

If you can't find it then personal message me with your email address as the forum rules don't allow promoting vendors that arent on seedbay.

Luiggi

Hi,

This is quite interesting growing. what is the average temperature in Siberia along the whole season? I guess they have to be quite fast in order to finish during the hot / warm window.

Luiggi

Landrace_seeds

Search for this on your search engine:

AKBean Brains – Matanuska Thunderfuck Bx4​

If you can't find it then personal message me with your email address as the forum rules don't allow promoting vendors that arent on seedbay.
Thank you friend!

Landrace_seeds

Hi,

This is quite interesting growing. what is the average temperature in Siberia along the whole season? I guess they have to be quite fast in order to finish during the hot / warm window.

Luiggi
Hi, friend. The average temperature in summer is 25-28 degrees, but this summer is cold. It gets very cold at night for this time of year. Yes, they have to work quickly in order to be in time for September, early October. So far, several hybrids have coped with this task.

Reactions: ost

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Bai taiga Tuva

Greetings Landrace_seeds,

Siberia is pretty large area, are you in Tuva? I remember reading some years ago a small article about cannabis in Tuva, from which people would hand-rub "mazlat" charas.
What can you tell us about this Bai Taiga Tuva strain?

Irie!

Latest posts

Latest posts