What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

pizza-time-pepperoni.gif

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Getting close to harvest here
IMG_20240927_174615.jpg

Sinai are the prettiest ones. Airy buds though.
IMG_20240927_115141.jpg

Syrian are chunkier
IMG_20240927_174804.jpg

TRSC lebbies with some meaty smells
IMG_20240927_115117.jpg

There's a lot of variety in flower maturity though, I will have to do 4 different harvests. Not looking forward to that.

Bonus doggo
IMG_20240922_134718.jpg

I wish I could sleep like that so carefree with my tongue out. She farts audibly as well 🧐

shiva82

Getting close to harvest here
View attachment 19074078

Sinai are the prettiest ones. Airy buds though.
View attachment 19074080

Syrian are chunkier
View attachment 19074082

TRSC lebbies with some meaty smells
View attachment 19074084

There's a lot of variety in flower maturity though, I will have to do 4 different harvests. Not looking forward to that.

Bonus doggo
View attachment 19074085

I wish I could sleep like that so carefree with my tongue out. She farts audibly as well 🧐
beautiful plants rev . i just woke up on my sofa with my cat lay on top of me , roasting hot in all my clothes . she is like a heater .

all the plants look good and worth toking

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
beautiful plants rev . i just woke up on my sofa with my cat lay on top of me , roasting hot in all my clothes . she is like a heater .

all the plants look good and worth toking
Yeah they do look interesting. It's nice to see you talk about your cat. She's as lucky as you are. If I was a cat I wouldn't mind chilling at shiva's and smoke some bottom shelf or whatever 😍

shiva82

Yeah they do look interesting. It's nice to see you talk about your cat. She's as lucky as you are. If I was a cat I wouldn't mind chilling at shiva's and smoke some bottom shelf or whatever 😍
aww , thanks . that is kind . i'm the lucky one .

if you are ever in the u.k i would have a toke with you or anyone else in this thread

cheers

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I would love to have a couple of cats at the farm, my dogs are friendly to them. The only thing that keeps me from getting some is there is a small road 50m away from my front door and lots of tourists drive by during the summer.

Also too many thug cats with adidas tracksuits and vodka bottles in my area.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i'm intrigued by the differences in the lebanese lines come harvest
I will probably post that on the outdoor thread, i will tag you then. The differences are interesting, at least in morpholgy. The ace ones won't finish as well as the others though, they don't really like the small shoes (11L) at least compared to the TRSC ones.

Latest posts

Latest posts