What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

lunchtime break. i have not seen todays customer in a while. she has two sons that are quite infamous in the area. i asked her' how the kray twins were doing?' , she looked upset with me for suggesting they are the kray twins. . you can't make everyone laugh all the time. some times people take offence . no offence was given .

shiva82

chem x lemon . serious seeds tester

Attachments

• IMG_1539.JPG
    IMG_1539.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Cloneman

Veteran
I bought this album when it came out it’s got to be 53/54 years ago. Bloody hell frightened the life out of me some nights out of it. we saw them quite a few times. It was like spinal tap. Absolutely amazing you had to get really out of it because it was like that. One night at Hammersmith the speakers took up most of the stage to the ceiling, It literally blew your air back.

shiva82

I bought this album when it came out it’s got to be 53/54 years ago. Bloody hell frightened the life of me some nights out of it. we saw them quite a few times. It was like spinal tap. Absolutely amazing you had to get really out of it because it was like that. One night at Hammersmith the speakers took up most of the stage to the ceiling, It literally blew your air back.

tinnitus was standard procedure with rock concerts i'm told

DaEarl73

What
I bought this album when it came out it’s got to be 53/54 years ago. Bloody hell frightened the life out of me some nights out of it. we saw them quite a few times. It was like spinal tap. Absolutely amazing you had to get really out of it because it was like that. One night at Hammersmith the speakers took up most of the stage to the ceiling, It literally blew your air back.

What an album! Saw once Ozzy and friends! Wasn’t that interested because I thought Ozzy was already burnt out. A friend had tickets to sell because his friends didn’t want to come no more, because at first it was the full black sabbath lineup. So he sold the tickets for 20 bugs, so I took it and it was an awesome show, Slash played the guitar and others, Ozzy was on fire too, full energy (with him out for like 20 min break or something) ! Hahahaha was worth the 20!

Latest posts

Latest posts