What's new

Share Your Pet Pictures and Stories

DickAnubis

This is HENRY. One day I was walking back from the laundrymat just two blocks away. When I passed a bramble bush behind a fence I heard a tiny MEOW.
I knew there was somebody in need. After pressing my face flat to the pavement I spotted this little guy hiding in the very thorny bush.
Now wifey and I are expert at kritter rescue so I went to work. 3 1/2 hours later I had the little fella nibbling turkey out of my hand. These pictures are from his second day in his new home. Now he is a three month old crazy micro overlord. Even the other overlords can't deal with him for more than five minutes. But as we have done in the past, we'll wear him down with love.

Clementine here came to me on an icy frozen morning. I was walking through a back alley to go off and do some work. On the little ratty back stoop of a ram shackle house was this sweet girl. I patted her head and told her if she was around when I got back I would get her some grub.
well I got a ride back home and we entered through the alley. I was telling my ride all about that little cat hile we were pulling in. I get out of the car and look down the alley. Here comes Clementine at full speed running. She leapt into my arms and she's been here since. At first fierce and bitey she is now a flirt and sweetheart.

This is Harriet. Above. She is not an Earthly cat. She comes from the Overlord homeworld. She chose us as her hosts and declared us diplomats under the Overlord Act of 18,435 . In exchange for our devotion she is authorized to entertain us, speak to us frequently explaining a type of stellar engine we can't possibly build, and to cuddle us. A pasttime enjoyed by both species. She is very sweet, a true ambassador of peace.

There have been and will be many more stories. thanks for reading these.
GREAT THREAD

PEACE DA

Kailua Kid

Some really nice pets everyone's posting. I love my Jagd Terriers. They're great companions and super little hunting dogs.

Heres a pic of my Bull Terrier. She is definately my best friend but we battle often. She goes absolutely nutz sometimes acting like the tazmanian devil and smashing through anything in her sight! It was love at first sight for me when i saw her on the net at 8 weeks old.

Tom Hill

Veteran
Breezy don't get me started, :D

You know my best friend is a civil, drivey, hard as nails Malinois too ;) Best of luck to Ransom on his FRIII, & congrats on the new pup!
Regards,
Tom

1547Mal.JPG

Rootstyle

The first ones of our dog Blue. This guy is a leaf eater. He will strip a plant if you let him and get irie as hell. The second ones of a 2month old western diamondback.

here are 2 of my dogs. the first is my little lady cali {short for california} she was dropped off at my work when she was just small enough to fit in my hand. I was gonna take her to the pound because she was a very cute dog that someone would have brought right into their family. She grew on me the night she was abandoned on the door step of my work. She has grown to be an awsome dog and one of my best friends.

this little guy was a gift to me from a friend who wanted to get his dog some quality poon, had the pick of the litter and really diddnt need another dog. knowing what a dog lover i am, he offered him to me. now he is calis best friend at the moment!

Last edited:
G

New lil pup

New lil pup

Here is "Boo" my new lil french bulldog puppie...Got her a just a couple days before Halloween..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My extended family....... 3 generations of springer spaniels
Granny (Kayla) on the right, last yrs pup 'Scooter' in the middle, & mom (Alice) on left.
Scooter looks just like her mom in their head/face markings, I recently gave little Scooter to a friend whose dog died, I miss her a lot but now she has 3 humans (including a kid to match her energy level) to love instead of the three sharing me.

HPIM1917.jpg

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breezy420 said:
POMH jumping up is relatively easy to correct.When he comes at you to jump up step into him so it throws his timing off and say no firmly. He will quickly learn its unacceptable to jump up on you when he gets knocked over instead of you.
Another less aggressive (in the dogs eyes anyway) way to stop the jump up is to step on one of their back paws when they jump up on you, it smarts & you need not step hard at all....... they'll get the message soon enough.

Last edited: