What's new

Sensi Skunk Automatic

limegreenlimey

Grew outdoors, in London.

Poor germination rate. Admittedly, I have always struggled with germinating seeds but I only got 2/5 to pop and one was a runt, so I only grew out one plant to fruition.

Organic grow in 15 liters of soil.

Got about 20g from the plant.

The one significant positive was the quality of the weed. It was strongly reminiscent of the sensi strains I grew in the 90s. Strong, tasty weed. Very strong smell. Sticky buds. Mixed body, head, psychedelic high. Much more satisfying than many of the more recent strains from the USA that I have tried, which often seem to lack much "bottom". Photo follows...

limegreenlimey

Screenshot_2023-10-12-12-13-43-354_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-12-12-13-36-673_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-12-12-13-24-215_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-12-12-13-15-080_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

limegreenlimey

Looks and sounds great! Too bad about the not so great germ rates and the low yield. Sunny spot or not?
Very sunny.
Looks and sounds great! Too bad about the not so great germ rates and the low yield. Sunny spot or no

Yield may have been a bit more. I didn't weigh it. But it could have been improved with, I think, warmer nights. I have grown much bigger plants outside in the UK in plenty of sun but the yields always seem slightly below par.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Grew outdoors, in London.

Poor germination rate. Admittedly, I have always struggled with germinating seeds but I only got 2/5 to pop and one was a runt, so I only grew out one plant to fruition.

Organic grow in 15 liters of soil.

Got about 20g from the plant.

The one significant positive was the quality of the weed. It was strongly reminiscent of the sensi strains I grew in the 90s. Strong, tasty weed. Very strong smell. Sticky buds. Mixed body, head, psychedelic high. Much more satisfying than many of the more recent strains from the USA that I have tried, which often seem to lack much "bottom". Photo follows...
hey,
welcome to the club...
wet London ;-)
well germination can be easy if you know how...
best is use Eazy Plug's

51KHxWEvzWL._AC_.jpg

let the soak for 30 min... than squeeze them to drain water of...
they only need to be wet... than put a seed in ... 1 cm deep... close the hole with little of the material...
put in a plastic box with lid closed... @ 25°C ... important is that there is no big difference in temp...
after 2-3 max 4 day's they are there and need direct put into soil.... for auto's put direct in final container...
they love big shoes... 20-30 liter best for big yield... best grown in organic soil and feeding...
use: https://www.thenutrientcompany.com/tnc-mycorrplus
and there other products ... and if you don't like feeding use Bio Tab's

Plant looking good for 15 liter... !
M.:smoker:

limegreenlimey

hey,
welcome to the club...
wet London ;-)
well germination can be easy if you know how...
best is use Eazy Plug's

View attachment 18902998

let the soak for 30 min... than squeeze them to drain water of...
they only need to be wet... than put a seed in ... 1 cm deep... close the hole with little of the material...
put in a plastic box with lid closed... @ 25°C ... important is that there is no big difference in temp...
after 2-3 max 4 day's they are there and need direct put into soil.... for auto's put direct in final container...
they love big shoes... 20-30 liter best for big yield... best grown in organic soil and feeding...
use: https://www.thenutrientcompany.com/tnc-mycorrplus
and there other products ... and if you don't like feeding use Bio Tab's

Plant looking good for 15 liter... !
M.:smoker:
Ugh been growing on and off since 1994. Tried every which way with germinating and never cracked it! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts