What's new

Seedless grow

seeded

This is my first grow in half a decade and back then I got right into landraces and pollen chucking. I intend on reliving those most glorious of days but first I need to do a seedless run to get some smoko, test my growing ability to make sure I still have the ability to not waste time and money, etc. so I'm fucking around with some decent genetics I don't care about before sprouting something real nice to replicate. Strains are:
Malawi x (Thai x Blueberry)
Malawi x (Chemdogg x Sourdogg bx3)
Pakistani Chitral Kush x Erdpurt
Hindu Kush x Reclining Buddha
Purple Paralysis
Kopasetic Kush
French Cheese

I'm currently using a digi 600w hps light in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent. I'll be upgrading to 2.8m x 1.4m x2m tent and 2x 600w lights in a few weeks. Males are getting the chop, females are going into decent square pots to maximise space, I'll take a cut from each just in case they turn out amazing and then they'll given a ton of bondage to keep things as even as I can with the canopy. I'm hoping for a few lb to get just over a year worth of bud so that I can spend the other 3/4 of the year doing seed runs and replicate my ancient af seed collection before it's too late for them. That about covers everything so here's a couple of pics and I'll put more up every week from now on too.

Attachments

• photo2122997.jpg
    photo2122997.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 81
  • photo2122998.jpg
    photo2122998.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Latest posts