What's new

Seed packs and 20% gift coupon for friends of ICMag!

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello, how are you?

Thank you for the welcome I have received in this great forum! I'm glad to see that there are still people interested in these types of varieties.

More and more people appreciate and know how to value them. These seeds are the result of the work and conservation done by previous people.

They are unique varieties and in my opinion that everyone should have and leave to future generations. They are all regular seeds, not feminized. I DON'T even like autoflowering ones either. They are the monsanto of cannabis.

For your welcome, I would like to give you a 20% gift coupon. Enter icmag20 where it says redeem your coupon, in the shopping cart.

Additionally, each order receives a gift package of 12 Tom Hill Haze seeds.

Free shipping to 20 countries.

The 20% discount code will be available until 29/02/2024

There are also several discounted packs:

Pandora box collector's edition
12 seeds Aphrodite
12 seeds Artemis
12 seeds Athena
12 seeds Hades#1
12 seeds Hades#2
12 seeds Hebe
12 seeds Hera
12 seeds Oldtimer's Haze Green
12 seeds Oldtimer's Haze Purple
12 Pandora Skunk seeds
12 seeds Pandora Skunk NLD
12 seeds Tom Hill Haze

Colombian Pack:

Athena: Colombian Gold 1972 X OTH

Artemis: Punto Rojo X OTH

Hades Pack:

Hades#1: Black Afghani x Maruf Kandahar Black.

Hades#2: Maruf Kandahar Black x Black Afghani

Oldtimer's Haze Pack:

OTH green selection

OTH Purple selection.

Panama Pack:

Hebe: Panama Red X OTH

Hera: Panama CBG X OTH

There is also a 20% discount from the second package of the same variety for collectors who want to have many seeds of the same variety.

All seeds are limited and may not come back again due to working on others.

I ship to 20 countries in Europe.

For all other countries they have mandala seeds that ship worldwide so that everyone can have them.

Thank you all very much, a hug from Spain!

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello, how are you?

Thank you for the welcome I have received in this great forum! I'm glad to see that there are still people interested in these types of varieties.

More and more people appreciate and know how to value them. These seeds are the result of the work and conservation done by previous people.

They are unique varieties and in my opinion that everyone should have and leave to future generations. They are all regular seeds, not feminized. I DON'T even like autoflowering ones either. They are the monsanto of cannabis.

For your welcome, I would like to give you a 20% gift coupon. Enter icmag20 where it says redeem your coupon, in the shopping cart.

Additionally, each order receives a gift package of 12 Tom Hill Haze seeds.

Free shipping to 20 countries.

There are also several discounted packs:

Pandora box collector's edition
12 seeds Aphrodite
12 seeds Artemis
12 seeds Athena
12 seeds Hades#1
12 seeds Hades#2
12 seeds Hebe
12 seeds Hera
12 seeds Oldtimer's Haze Green
12 seeds Oldtimer's Haze Purple
12 Pandora Skunk seeds
12 seeds Pandora Skunk NLD
12 seeds Tom Hill Haze

Colombian Pack:

Athena: Colombian Gold 1972 X OTH

Artemis: Punto Rojo X OTH

Hades Pack:

Hades#1: Black Afghani x Maruf Kandahar Black.

Hades#2: Maruf Kandahar Black x Black Afghani

Oldtimer's Haze Pack:

OTH green selection

OTH Purple selection.

Panama Pack:

Hebe: Panama Red X OTH

Hera: Panama CBG X OTH

There is also a 20% discount from the second package of the same variety for collectors who want to have many seeds of the same variety.

All seeds are limited and may not come back again due to working on others.

I ship to 20 countries in Europe.

For all other countries they have mandala seeds that ship worldwide so that everyone can have them.

Thank you all very much, a hug from Spain!

Super News friend. Thanks

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Due to legislation I only ship to Europe. But that's why I trusted Mandala Seeds and Tropical Seeds.

They have many years of experience and share Pandora philosophy.

If someone wants a variety of Pandora, they just have to go to them, they ship worldwide. In the next few days the missing varieties will be available in Mandala Seeds.

Thanks to them, many can have these varieties.:tiphat:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Due to legislation I only ship to Europe. But that's why I trusted Mandala Seeds and Tropical Seeds.

They have many years of experience and share Pandora philosophy.

If someone wants a variety of Pandora, they just have to go to them, they ship worldwide. In the next few days the missing varieties will be available in Mandala Seeds.

Thanks to them, many can have these varieties.:tiphat:
Mandala ships to the US using stealth methods. I love working with Mandala because they are so honest.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Thanks for extending it! I've ordered the NLD Skunk - which should make a good hybrid with the Tom Hill Haze!
Thanks for the support! Great combination!

I would use a long-flowering, narrow-leaved Tom Hill Haze male to make Pandora Skunk NLD even wilder! :dance013:

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
@PandoraSeedBank any idea on when you will be doing a restock at Mandala Seeds? I went there to purchase the Artemis but found it to be sold out
Hello, I have spoken with Mandala Seeds and it seems that they are going to close until October.

Therefore they are not going to replace my varieties and they are going to exhaust the variety they already have.

Therefore, if you want some, go get it now, since they only have a few varieties...

I have also contacted Tropical Seeds Company to see if they want the new varieties.

If you are from Europe you can also get them in my store.

I will inform you when Tropical answers me.

Greetings and thanks for your support!
:tiphat: